Try and Remember (Twilight/One Direction crossover)

Summary:

Meredith Darcy Cullen, sounds like a normal name and it is...but the girl whom owns it...egh not so much.Let's just say her and her family live off of what your heart pumps out and runs through you're veins.You know that red liquid called...blood.

Yeah,like I said she's no were near normal.

As a matter of fact this complete story isn't.

What if Meredith became friends with someone that with there only presence makes her twist in pain yet she still loved the feeling of having this person around?

You can even say this person is her...blood singer.

Witch is quit the coincidence, considering there career is as a singer in a boy band.

You may know him...heck who doesn't?He is non other than Harry- the freaking-Styles!

But when Meredith and her family must leave England for safety issues they take a devastated Meredith and leave a broken Harry behind.

Two years later Meredith once more encounters her dear friend and blood singer...Harry...but there's one problem...Meredith has changed in the most

drastic way.

Will Harry be able to try and remember her without Meredith having to explain her little dark secret?

And if so will the Volturi have to get involved?