chapter 2

i was really pissed ,i can not believe i had already made enemies. i get to have detention before i even enroll in this heck of a school i mean this must be illegal if i only had the power someone will be jobless.i swear i would've fired the stupid principal don't mean to be disrespectful or anything but she sure ruined my day.

"Excuse me mister can you direct me to the history class"i was cutt off by someone

"whos mister?" when i turned around to look at the someone well let me say i was sp..e..ch..

well you get the point. All i could manage to say "Oooh ! sorry totally not meant for you" she had really beatiful eyes i din't know such beatiful people exsisted .

"it's okay tough day for me,am kinda new here my freshman year.can you please show me around?" "well" i din't even realize she stopped talking i was lost all of sudden just staring at her.The problem is i can't blow away the offer at the same time i don't know where to direct her.

"Ahhhh am new too i haven't even rigesterd may be you could help me out and show way to the secretary's office."she is not responding not a good sign.

"please i promise as soon as i get to know way to history class ill let you know."if that even makes sense

"it's ok i understand your trying to .....never mind let's go ill lead the way."Man she's gorgeous.

"we are here. " she turned to me and showed me the office"ok thanks i appreciate your help so much and if you ever....."

quit blabbing it's not healthy just get in."she is really nice and kind if those kind of people exisisted then the world would be a better place.

i wish i din't meet that jerk then maybe he wouldn't slowed me down may be i could 've know way to history class.God i just lost such chance .

"here is your schedule you can leave know and don't forget your monthly detention"

How did she even know it was me she makes it seem like every month. "can i get some help?"how on earth was i supposed to know which way is where.

"with wath?"she questioned not even looking at me.she was typing something.isn't that rude not paying attention to the person you are talking to .

seriouly what else would ask from her."of course with someone who could show me to my first class."

"No! just find your way yourself and don't be late you might end up with another detention." just like that she even has the guts to tell me not to be late.

who says no to a new student it's not like am asking her to massage my foot.isn't that her responsibility be kind and help people out heck she wasn't even smiling alot of secrataries smile alot i mean it's their job to be friendly.am not suprised rude just like her employer.

looks like my first period is history too."hey you got your schedule what do you have first?"

"amm history i can't belive you waited."i really don't believe it.

"guess we are both stuck and we have the same class."

"ill just call someone i know to come get us,give me a sec."i don't know if this could be any emberassing. pic up the damn phone .He finally answered

"Hey justin will you come over at the secretary's office for a sec and i have cute blond with me,am prety sure she is a virgin."i made sure to whisper the virgin part. i know my brother would never turn such offer down.

"So what did the person say?" she seemed quite impatient i don't blame her.

"Don't worry he will be here any....."

"Hey am justin."he sure hurried leave that to my brother.if i was being slaughtered this minute and i called him over for help his answer would be don't worry ill be there as soon as my life is over.

"And am dove nice to meet you"

what a party killer shouldn't he atleast wait so that i introduce them since i met her first and i know him.

"what of you?"

"am bradley but people call me brad"

"wait you two don't know each other names?"i more than sure he is enjoying these .it's not my fault we were caught up in the situation that i forgot my identity.

"That did not come up"i said looking away my face was hot because of all the embarrasment choking me to death.

"funny enough .i mean how could that not come up,it's the main point i don't need to be a genius to know that."he seems to be crushing the little dignity i have been left.

"it's no big deal am sure we were both caught in the situation."finally someone who gets me. This girl is just so understanding.

"So mr genius can you lead us to the history class.we don't have all day to chit chat ,we have to fill our own brains with knowledge so that we can be more than common geniuses."i don't regret saying that. do i?

By the time we were there .we were of course late instead of the teacher cutting us some sluck since we were new students ,well let me just get to the point we were handed another detention slip.So my part i get to say another detention. it's a month and.... now for me. No wonder this school has real less students there is a lot of discouragment lying around.

My first class was real boring i atleast get to seat with dove.she seemed really into history i mean it's the past what is there to be into about.My next class was not any better the teacher was avoiding the student question.what was wrong here. is he not qualified for the job then why is he even here. thats why justin gets straight A's in his exam explains a lot considering he never touchs a book .

At lunch break i did not get a spot to sit.i know i did say the school has less students well it does and the sits are also limited i ended up eating in the janitor's room.well dove sure got a spot to sit and be comfortable that because my brother justin saved her one but of course he forgot his own blood.Hurts to admit.

Which club should i join.There is a lot of clubs here,sports.

"i seem to have bothered to remember you.you might as well as join the ballet class it will help you ,by teaching how to defend yourself when am burrying you with different kind of soil."

what! does it matter the type of soil i get burried in that means am dead.

His name was on the top of the board.i seem to have recognised his name because it had his fucking smily face with it.JAKE T

he will be my biggest nightmare

if i let him.

May be i should tryout for the karate class that will sure help me out.

"We are full you can leave through the door you came through."that was the coach speaking harshly towards me.

i wonder what full means it sure does not mean empty.

"How can you be full when there are only 6 students participating in this class."Are they also discouraging people from club and teams

"What i meant was you are kinda not ready for this.This is karate you look like someone for chess club.i was just letting you down easy."

"i know how to read and this my decision am willing to do anything i have to.To be able to participate in this class.

*****DOVE POV*****

This has been my toughest day in my life.i don't know which club to even join.i mean cheerleading can be the popular one but i never consider it as a sport.i can't imagine being in the sidelines cheering someone else .i think i wanna do something that will leave other people cheering me.

it has been hard but i at least get to meet a cute guy pass me through it .although his shirt make me wonder.is he gay?

******try to please vote and comment .let it out for anything you have to say.********

THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO SUPPORTED ME BY READING MY BOOK.