"Actually, I was speaking about the fact that he's a complete psychopath. I mean, the man cuts people in half with a broad sword." Talia says. "Do the two of you really have so little faith in people? You think Gerard isn't worried about the deaths in his own side?" Deucalion asks.

"Do you know the story of the scorpion and the frog?" Deaton asks Talia and Deucalion. "I have a feeling I'm about to hear it."

"When the scorpion asked the frog to carry him across the river, the frog said "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion replied, "Why would I do that? Then we'd both drown." So frog agreed. Halfway across the river, the scorpion stung the frog. When the frog asked him why he did it, since now they both would die, the scorpion replied, "It's my nature." Your faith in humanity may not matter if you underestimate Gerard's nature."

"Make sure you meet him on neutral ground. And do not walk in there alone." Talia shakes her head.

"I'm an Alpha. I never walk alone."

As Paige walks down the stairs of the Beacon Hills High School, she read a note and reaches the end of the stairs; looking around. "Derek?"

Paige looks down the empty, dark halls, hearing something from afar. "Derek, is that you?"

Paige begins walking down the hall, looking terrified. She then turns around, then back but only to see someone standing at the end of the hall.

Paige drops the note and takes slow steps back, staring at it. Paige and the werewolf begin to run down the other end.

Derek's sitting on the bench in the boys locker room, bouncing a basketball as he stares off somewhere.

"Ennis?" Zoey asks as she sits on the table beside Stiles. "Why would you choose him?"

"Why not?" Peter asks. "Ennis needed a new member for his pack. Paige was young and strong. Doing a favor for Derek meant Ennis would be in good with Talia. Back then, everybody wanted to be in good with her."

Derek still sits on the bench, bouncing the basketball. Derek then hears a faint whimpering.

"He doesn't remember it was Ennis, does he?" Stiles asks. "If he does, he keeps it to himself."

Derek still hears the whimpering, but does nothing about it. "So then what happened? Did he turn her?"

Derek then throws the ball and gets up from the bench, running to find Paige.

"Almost."

Paige lays on the ground, trying to get away from Ennis as Peter looks from where he's sitting. Derek comes running in, seeing Paige and Ennis.

Ennis lets out a growl, letting Paige go as he walks towards Derek.

"He came at Ennis. A fifteen-year-old boy against a giant."

Derek runs towards Ennis, Ennis being prepared.

Ennis picks Derek up from his sweater, Peter watching him. Ennis then throws Derek against the wall. Derek lets out a grunt as his face his being held against the floor by Ennis.