Chapter Nine

•Zizi•

"Zi how could be so damn stupid?" I mentally slap myself, groaning I slip out of Kareem bed quietly, grab my clothes that were scattered in the bedroom. I put on one of Kareems' shirts and rush into the bedroom Kareem had put me in.

I didn't consider this my home so why should I call this room my bedroom? I stripped out the shirt and got into the shower, hoping to wash away all the things that happened last night. I gave up something that can never be restored, I let him take it and my dumb self actually liked it.

I scrub and scrub letting my tears fall slowly "Zi'haria Beautiful Jones you are so damn stupid! How could you? Don't fall for him!" my thoughts were consumed by thoughts I wish I could erase, forget about. I slid down the tiled shower wall "mama ain't raise you like this" I jump up a lil when I hear Kareem get into the shower with me "aye Beautiful you ain't stupid OK you went with the flow of things. I know you felt what I did last night" Kareem tried to console me but I messed up nobody can undo what I did.

Pulling me into his chest I fought him, I knew if I let my guard down I'd do something stupid. I pushed him away and walk out the shower and into the bedroom to get dressed, I put on some sweats, a plain white tee and pink/white knee high socks. Kareem came out the bathroom as I put on my socks and went to his bedroom.

I started doing what I was brought here to do and cleaned up each room and the kitchen was last on my list since I was gonna cook in there.

"Zi'haria c'mere for a min" Kareem said walking into the kitchen, I been avoiding since this morning and now its at least 7pm. I slowly walk towards him and stop a few feet away from him "yes Kareem" call it the cold shoulder but I don't really care.

Sighing "I don't wanna fight with you" pulling me in to him, I shove him away "stop touching me!" I stated and he went for my hands again. With one swift move I slapped him so hard my hand started throbbing.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING STOP TOUCHING ME!" I screamed "I swear you never listen to shit I say" I spat walking away from him. I glanced back at him to see him emotionless, nothing I could make out anyway. Looking at him one last time I walked up the stairs.

•Killa•

Did this bitch just slap me? Now once you put yo damn hands on me Killa comes out and no telling when he going away. I stormed up the stairs and into Zi'harias' room.

I stood by the door and watched as she sprayed on my white walls "Yo bitch stop that shit" she turned and chuckled "you ain't gon do shit, bitch nigga" and turned trying to proceed but I pulled her backwards making her fall and land on her butt. I smirked seeing her tears well up "Killa ain't gonna do shit? Huh whore ya ass thought wrong" I pulled her up and slapped her one good time to see blood coming out her nose.

"K-k-Kareem I'm sorry" she pleaded "now she begging 'K-k-Kareem I'm sorry' gone somewhere with all that" I mocked her and went straight to beating her like she one of my clients. I punched, kicked and slapped her till she could no longer move. Satisfied with the end results and walked to my game room and decided to roll a fat one.

I inhaled the good shit and exhaled the stress. I stayed down here for a good two or three hours and then went up the stairs, passed by Zi'harias' bedroom to see her up and tending to her bruises. Do I feel some type of way? Hell No!

That should teach her never to mess with me again or it'll only get worse for her. Bitch better know her place next time.

I think this chapter sucked but what did you think?
Next update or nah?

How my new cover though? And a special thank you to @ShandiezBooks for the amazing cover.

Vote, Comment & Follow