Reception

Diana couldn't stay long for the reception. I let Spencer spend time with her and the kids. I felt a hand on my shoulder I turn around to face Hotch "I'm happy you found a way to bring her here. It means a lot to him." We both stare at Diana with Gabriel on her lap while she held Ariel with the proudest smile on her face. Spencer was behind her telling her something. "She deserved to see her son happy." Is all I say. My now husband looks up at me and smiles, I smile back. The doctors come shortly after, the kids say goodbye to their grandma, Spencer hugs his mother tells her he loves her.  Hotch squeezes my shoulder an leaves to join his wife and son. Then she walks up to me and gives me a hug "You take care of my son, thank you for making this possible. I'm happy he has you and the kids. You made a beautiful bride and you're a wonderful mother." She says this time I don't stop the tears. "I promise I will make sure we visit." I tell her and hug her tightly. She waves and leaves. I feel a arm pull me into a hug, "Thank you Lily." I smile and nod.

At the reception

There was a lot of dancing. Angie and Rossie took all three kids. There was some him going on between them, I smirked at the idea of my father figure becoming my step father. My husband looks down while we're dancing noticing my smirk he kisses me and I jump slightly "Whatcha  thinking Mrs.Reid?" I smile and look around seeing Jennifer with Will, Aaron with Emily and Derek spinning his baby girl. I look him "how lucky we are." He smile "Thank you for joining the FBI and letting me marry you." I laugh "There's no one else I'd rather marry." We kissed and danced the night away, surrounded by our family. Minus the kids Rossi and my mom... But that's another story.

All done :)
Thank you for reading :)
Xoxoxo
Peace and Love
Lily