My First Case.

At the table Hotch clears his throat, "Before we start, you can see we have a new agent. This is SSA Chénier." I stand up "Please call me Lily." I look at Spencer that is sitting beside me and smile at him. Then in a flash I am in the arms of a blonde women wearing a flower in her hair. "Oh My God aren't you just the hotness thing ever. Look at you!" I blush and she back ups and says "Oh I'm Penelope Garcia. But you may call me, women of all knowing." I smile and giggle. Hotch clears his throat "The case Garcia?" "Oh yes sir."

"We have 3 women 30 year old, black eyes, hazel eyes. All stabbed then shot. Then put on their side in the fetal position. With a drawing of a dog beside them. First victim is Lauren Brown. Second one is Mickayla Love and the last one is..."

I looked up at the picture ,Spence notices me tense and in a flash I am throwing up in a bin. He gets up in a hurry and notices I'm pale. I'm in a state of shock. I can't believe this is happening. Hotch looks at me and back at Garcia that has paled also. "What is is?" "Sir out last victim is, Ariel Chénier..." Everyone looks at me. I can feel the stares. I tense again, and start start shaking. I feel a pair of arms around me and I look and see Spencer looking at me with worry. I hear everyone trying to ask me question but I don't hear them.

I get up and run out of the building. Spencer hot on my trail. I pick up the phone and call Angela "Angie its me! It's happening! He killed Ariel! Angie you need to grab Gabriel and we need you and him in protective custody!" I yell at the phone. I hear her panic and she says okay and goes to pick up my son.

"Whos Ariel?" And who is he?" I hear Spencer behind me still worried. I sigh and tell him "I'll explain at the table." I go back inside and everyone is starring at me. I swallow and look at Hotch who already knew my situation and was on the phone with the Director, to get my son and Angela my mother in protective custody. He gets off the phone and nods at me to explain my situation. I stand up and look at these complete strangers that already worried about me. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I feel someone take my hand, I look up and see Spencer. Everyone looks at him and blinks like if he's never touched anyone before. He sees a haunted look in my eyes and shivers. I take a deeps breath.

"Ariel is my sister... And the guy doing this is the father of my child."