2: a new enemy.

Today's quote for the chapter: "live your life and be who you want to be and just let go of all your problems. Dont even listen to the people who put you down."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Alyssa's pov
Omg I can't believe I won! Then I go backstage with my sisters and then I hear footsteps towards me and I turn around. Nikki and Brie ran away. It was a brown haired girl with chuck Taylor's on. Then she gave me a death glare and attacked me. She tackled me and hit me multiple times. She got up and pushed me into a table. Da*n that f**kin hurt!! I lay down on the table frozen. Then she pulled my hair and dragged me off the table. "You are such a b*tch, wh**e, and all of the above! You only came here cause of your looks. And you didn't even deserve to win your match. You're just a loser in my book. See you around, sl*t." She says and walks away flipping her hair.

I start to cry and brake down. Then a guy helps me up. "T-thanks.." I say and let out a weak smirk. "Are you okay? Anyway.. I'm Roman." He says and smiles putting his hand on my shoulder. "Yes I'm okay and I'm Alyssa. I'm the bella twins sister." I say limping. "Oh cool. I'll see you around, I have to go. Bye!" He says walking away. I think I like him.

I limp to my locker room and I see a note on my door. I open it and it says: watch your back, a**hole. - AJ Lee:)
I rip it to tiny pieces and I throw it down on the floor. I start to cry again. What did I do to her!? Then I hear a knock on my door. I start to get scared. "Who is it?" I yell. "Duh, it's your sisters weirdo!" Brie says. I open the door slowly and they notice my bruises. "Oh my f*ck who did this!?!" Nikki yells and hugs me as I burst into tears. "It's that girl AJ!" I say and I cry on her shoulder. She runs her fingers down my hair. "Oh my gosh! Really!? I'm gonna go talk to her." Brie said loudly and before I could say anything, she closed the door.

Brie's pov
Imma tell that b*tchy a** girl to stop real quick. I go to her locker room and I knock on the door. She opens it and rolls her eyes. "What do you want." AJ says. I stare at her and I finally speak. "You are such a bully!! You pick on me, nikki, and now my little sister?! Oh h*ll no!" I yell and I tackle her throwing punches at her face. She screams and I throw her into the wall. I grab the glass vase and I throw it at her. She falls to the ground and breathes heavily. "That's what you get, b*tch." I yell and I walk out slamming the door. I walk to our locker room and I open it. They were watching videos. "I'm back. I taught her a lesson." I say trying to calm down. "Wanna go to catering?" Nikki says as Lyssa gets up and fixes her makeup. "Sure. Let's go." I say and we leave.

Nikki's pov
We sit at a table with our food and we talk. "Alyssa, live your life and be who you want to be. Just let go of all of your problems. Don't even listen to the people who let you down. Don't listen to that crap. You don't deserve it." Brie says as she takes a bite of her apple. I nod my head and Lyssa puts her head in her arms and sighs. "I know it's just... I can't stop thinking about AJ." She groans and AJ stands behind her. "Lyssa... Don't turn around." I say not taking an eye off AJ. She turns around anyway and stands up. We all stand up and glare at her. "Hello, little widow. I though I already beat your little soul! Was that not good enough sweetie?" Brie teases and laughs. We all giggle and AJ turns red. She smirks and slaps Brie. I slap AJ back and Alyssa holds Brie down. She attacks me and throws me into a table. Holy crap that hurt my hips. She pushes Alyssa down and Brie gets up tackles AJ. Brie grabs a chair and throws it at AJ but she ducks and it hits my hip. I go down again and I lay down.

Alyssa checks on me and Brie throws AJ in a table but reverses and throws her into the table. Brie lays there and Alyssa walks towards her. They have a staredown and Alyssa knees her in the stomach millions of times and suplexes AJ into the table! Brie helps me up as I hold my hip and I do the loser sign and we walk away.

Then I get a text from John.
.
John: hey Nicole. I need to tell you something.
Nikki: okay, what is it?
John: okay.... Wanna go on a date? 😛

I smile.