1: a new beginning.

Alyssa's pov
Omg I can't believe I'm in WWE. my debut is on RAW and it's already Saturday. Then I hear a buzz from my phone. It's from Brie.

Brie: 💍 Alyssa: 👌
💍 hey lyss. Can you um come downstairs? It's important. Please!
👌 ayee.. Okay fine b right down.
💍 k thanks. Nikki doesn't wanna come out.
👌 okie

I run down the stairs and I see Brie and my mom, Kathy. I make a confused face. "What's going on?" I say and Brie looks down. "Look, hon. You're papa passed away last night. I'm sorry sweetie." My mom says. Then my heart broke and I didn't move a muscle. I looked down and I cried softly. Then Brie pulls me into a hug. My mom joins in and i wipe my tears slowly. "W-why?" I say. "He had a heart attack honey." My mom says and Brie nods slowly tearing up. My papa and I were really close. We did things together, took selfies together, and did almost everything together. We were like best friends. Like us against the world. My partner in crime. I can't believe he's gone this early at age 66. I run into my room and I look at a picture on my nightstand and I cry more and louder. Then I see a tear on the frame and I wipe it away. It was me and him taking a selfie together on our way to Disneyland. I then take a short nap.

Then I wake up 15 minutes later sobbing and crying. I jog out of my room and I see nikki on the floor crying. "Did you hear?" I say still crying softly. She shakes her head yes. I hug her and we cry together. Then we get up and we ate dinner.

(Skipping to RAW)
Nikki's pov
I get up as my alarm clock blares out into my face. I shut it off and I get up rubbing my eyes. My eyes were still a little puffy from crying into my pillow. I text my boyfriend, john.

John 🌟 Nikki ❤️
❤️ good morning love. How'd you sleep?
🌟good. Yours?
❤️ same. Miss you bae can't wait to see you at raw tonight. 😭😊
🌟 aww me too babe. Are you still shaken up about your grandfather? 😁
❤️ not so much. I was worse before. Anyway I gotta go baby I'll see you at raw. Love you😘❤️
🌟love you too princess. See you at #WWEAustin 😉
❤️ bye boo.

I get my duffle bag and I head out and see Lyssa and Brie in the kitchen. "Ready?" My mom said to us as she grabs her keys. I nod and sniff and we go to to the airport.

***
We arrive at Austin, Texas and we hug our mom goodbye. Alyssa kisses moms cheek and we walk away to the baggage drop off. We drop our suitcases and we go into the airport as Lyssa gets excited. It's 3 hours to Arizona to Texas. I go on my phone and I go on Instagram taking a selfie with Brie and Lyssa. I post it. Caption: on our way to #WWEAustin! ❤️ can't wait to see the #BellaArmy there! And also a new diva..! @/thebriebella @\thelyssabella meet our little sister, Alyssa Bella! 😊

I put my phone away and I take a nap.

Brie's pov
I get a text from Randy, my boyfriend.
Randy 👌 Brie 👑
👌 hey babe! You almost there?
👑 yeah almost just 30 minutes more love! Miss you so much. How's Alanna?
👌 she's good. She misses you and she called you mommy. 😂❤️
👑 aww! She's so cute! You're picking us up right?
👌 that's right princess. 😜
👑 ok baby. Love you! Tell Alanna I said hi!
👌 will do! Love you too baby girl. 😘😘

I take a selfie with nikki asleep and I post it. Caption: someone's tired. See you later #WWEAustin. 🌸 @/thenikkibella

I giggle and I show Lyssa. She laughs and takes a selfie with me. We laugh and we start a convo.

Lyssas Pov
We arrive at WWE Austin and I jump and scream softly and we get our luggage. We see randy and Brie jumps into his arms spinning around kissing each other. "Ew get a room guys!" Nikki says and we laugh. "Hey Nikki how are you?" Randy asks nikki. She says good and he glares at me. "Hello 'New Bella'" he says then laughs I snicker and I smile. "I'm Alyssa but call me Lyssa." I say and we go into the car. "Is this a rental?" I say. "Yeah it is." He says and Alanna hugs Brie tight and me and nikki too. "Hey pretty girl! How you doin babe?" I say smiling while sitting next to her buckling my seatbelt as nikki does the same. Brie goes into the front tickling Alanna. "I-im g-ood!" She says and laughs even more. I giggle and Brie stops. Then we drive away.

Brie's pov
We arrive at the arena and Lyssa screams and jumps. I laugh and I hold hands with Alanna as my suitcase rolls behind me. Randy grabs my waist and hugs me. I smile and we enter. I say hi to Vince and Stephanie and we introduce Lyssa with them. She takes a pic with them and sends it to Instagram and twitter. We go in the Bella's locker room as randy and Alanna walk to theirs. I put on a 'Brie mode' crop top and some ripped red pants. Nikki changes Into her red and black attire and Lyssa changes into I <3 Bella's crop top and some denim shorts. She puts her hair into a messy bun as she does her make up. I put on make up as well and nikki curls her hair.

***
Authors pov
Alyssa Bella vs Summer Rae
The Bella's music hits and Alyssa raises her hand up as Brie and nikki do the booty shake and they walk to the ring. Nikki and Brie flip into the ring and Alyssa climbs into the ring and Brie grabs a mic. "What's up WWE Austin!" Brie says as she smiles. "Meet our little sister, Alyssa Bella!" The crowd cheers and boos. Summers music hits and walks out and does her little 'dance'. She walks to the ring as she fluffs her hair. She gets into the ring and pushes Alyssa. Nikki slaps summer. Summer then attacks nikki but Brie throws her to the corner of the ring. The crowd cheers and Brie and Nikki get out of the ring. Summer gets up and the bell rings.

Lyssa and summer lock up. Alyssa knees summer on the forehead. The Bella's clap and cheer. Alyssa smiles and pins. 1..2 kick out. Summer slaps Lyssa but she ducks it and hits a big clothesline. Alyssa drags summer to the corner and and goes on the top rope. Lyssa hits a splash! Alyssa pins 1..2.. Kick out. Alyssa drags Summer up and summer then hits a spinning heel kick. "C'mon Alyssa!!" The Bella's yell as summer kicks them. Summer laughs and points at them. Alyssa goes for a roll up! 1..2..3! The bell rings and Alyssa covers her mouth and cries in excitement. Nikki and Brie hug her and raise her arms up. Summer covers her mouth and sits in the corner of the ring. The Bella's get out of the ring and they do the loser sign.