Chap6

"Why were you kissing her?" I stare at him like you stare at a video on repeat. Getting a little less entertained every minute you watch it. "Whatev..." "Because if i didn't i wouldnt be able to keep you!" "What dose that mean! Im not your pet and i sure as hell am not your girl anymore!" 
I wake up gasping out of breath screaming. I look around and im in Billy's  bed again. Wait what it had to be a dream. My alarm goes off billy rolls over and smiles at me. We both get dressed and he comes out of the bathroom wearing the same thing he was in my dream. We go to set but this time i dont go get Starbucks i know whats gonna happen now it all starts again this time i go to the window and i jump but when im about to hit the ground i float and im really creeped out. I say out loud the same thing i said im my dream " I wish i could start again!" And i wake up in my bed again. This time im gonna do it right. I come back from Starbucks this time i drop the coffee and throw a punch a mint green spark flys and hits he off of him she hits the wall and a red light glows around her and she disappears. I look at him and look at my hand i run to him "Im sorry she made me!" He said as i see his eyes are red i kiss him and they change back to there normal shade. I feel something in my eye and i go to the bathroom and look in the mirror my normal golden brown eyes are fading in mint green slowly my eyes turn full mint. There beautiful but i don't understand billy knocks on the door and i look at him "what the hell is going on!?" He says staring into my new eyes. I hear movement. I HEAR MOVEMENT!! I never could sense anything, but now i can tell the way billy feels i can hear someone about to knock on him dressing room door. I know that it is Kelli! I walk over to the door and her hand is about to knock. She steps back a little shocked at my eye color. "i know, i know just go with it!" She nods and says we were about to start. We both get on set and everyone is staring at me. We get done with the scene. Spencer comes up to me and i know he is not going to be truthful with me. "sarah, are you okay?" Im smile and say im fine. He opens his mouth and i can tell this is were he is going to lie to me "I talked to a few people and we want to know if you want to come to our party tonight?!" I can tell he dosnt want me to come so i say "no..., no you have fun im busy tonight anyway!" He sighs im guessing in relief. "Damn her eyes!" He mumbles under hus breath.
Ok so now i know these tings about myself.
I have high senses
I can shoot mint green fire or energy or fire at people
I am a human lie detector
And, i can tell how people feel.
Today has been really weird i dont under stand no one dose and im going to figure it out!
I looks like im really becoming bionic.

A/N the thing at the end is because in this story LabRats she was one of the bionic soldiers and she falls in love with chase. What do you thing? If you would like to be in this story comment what you look like. I need people to be angels like billy who save the magic peoplz and people to be the magic peoplz so yea tell me your name what uou want to be and what you look like. 
Vote, comment and followz me please! Thx,
Love ya~Sarah