chap4

WARNING: this is a very weird chapter, oh well... read on.

My eye lids are heavy, i cant feel my well anything. I can hear now. "Sarah, please wake up i need to tell you something." i flutter my eyes open and there he is with a guitar. i look around and kelli is here. billy start to play a song and kelli sings. once they are done i smile and i take his hand i squeeze it and stutter out "I...i think i..l love you too." he squeezes my hand back and then we both let go. kelli walks next to me and shows me the little girl and says "You saved her and they caught that man, your a hero!" i smile and nob but i am too weak to say anything i let my self drift off and go to sleep.

-a few weeks later-

"I'm back Pitches!!!" i yell as i burst through the door and Billy runs up to me and hugs me he spins me around. I wince as my wound is mostly healed its only an scar and bruise. i shake it off once he puts me down. "Kelli's renting movies for us to watch." "oka..." i get cut off as Billy kisses me passionately. i smile into the kiss and he pulls away. "I'm so happy your back!" I am too." I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. "umm, Sarah?" "Yea?" "Don't Move!" "why?" "Because there's a spider on you!" and he started tickling me and he knocked me onto the couch. Kelli walks in and he's on top of me tickling me. "Settle down children, Its Time to get this party Started!" "YASS, girl!" I yell and see the 5-8 movies in her hands "WOW!" me and Billy say in sync "I know they were like OMG I know you!" "Then they gave me these for free." wow Kelli sounds really annoyed isn't she happy she got free stuff. She's lucky people are noticing her, back home no one cared about me. that's why I have fresh and old scars on my wrist. she walks by me and throws a newspaper in my lap the headline was... Billy looks over my shoulder as he comes in from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn "Girl saves girl from kidnapping!" Billy scoffs. Kelli whacks him in the back of hiss head with one of the movie cases "Did you take a bullet? No so shut up!" i laugh a Billy as his face turns red "oh s he embarrassed?" i say like a baby "nah, you know your really brave right...?" "Whatever i didn't even know she was kidnapped! you all are over reacting!" "who knows what would have happened if you hadn't saved her!" Kelli says "Whatever lets just watch some movies please!" "Alright!"

we watch interstellar, juristic park, mocking jay, epic, warm bodies, the host, and spider man.

it was really fun and i know they would exchange looks and glance at me. I lay my head on Billy's chest and interlock his fingers, i play with his thumb. feeling his breath on me was amazing and his heart beak was steady and he would every so often whisper "I love you." or "your beautiful and kiss my head. After all of the movies were over I told Kelli I was gonna spend the night at Billy's, she winks at me as I flip my bag over my shoulder.
We get to Billy's house and we go to the bedroom. He goes into the bathroom and takes a shower while I lay down. I lay there happily thinking to myself I can smell him all over the bed his cologne and everything is great. He walks out of the shower shirtless with a towel "damn!"I say looking at him up and down "Heard that!" He says as he goes into his closet. "Fuck! Sarah!" "Yea?" "I left my shirt in the bathroom can you go get it?" "Noo, you don't need a shirt!" I say smiling inside. "Okay!" He comes out and rolls beside me "be right back." I say as I dash to the bathroom. I see the shirt on the sink. I pull of my shorts and my top and put his shirt on. I thought it would fit but it swallowed me. I pulled my hair in a pony tail and walk out "damn!" He whispers I smile and mock him "heard that!" I say crawling into the bed. I pull my self close to him and I feel so warm. He pulls me closer that before so I was right there with him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we both dozed to sleep breathing quickly and quietly. (Think that was the end? Hell nah who you think I is?)

Panting I slip my fingers around the door. Still in only Billy's shirt I run out into the rain. I stare at the beautiful moon letting it take me. My body starts to glow and the world starts to spin. I watch as two other girls and a boy appears. "Are you guys ready? I say once I see my outfit change and my eyes turn a mint green my key necklace floats I front of me as well as my mint green wand/rod (pic at top) I put on my necklace and grab my wand. We all dash into the light as we hear the last rain drop fall.
A/N (Oh shit what happened? I through a big cliff hanger you have no f-Ing clue what's gonna happen! Did you like it? Want more? 4 votes for a new update! Thank you!~Sarah