Janet

Janet was up and walking around as she felt a light contraction hit her in the stomach again. She and Nicki were at work, though Nicki disagreed with a now 9 month pregnant Janet coming to work, especially if she was close to having her babies at any time. She was pacing in the break m\room, her right hand on her lower back and her left holding her large stomach. Her back was aching as she sat down and breathed. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Sherika peered in, along with Ciara as well.

"Are you alright Janet?"

"Yeah...just another false contraction, I'm ok," She smiled as she sat up.

"Are you sure? Nicki's is freaking the hell out about this,"

"I know she is. I just want to stay close to her in case the baby comes," She said as she tried to stand. She just couldn't.

"Need some help?"

"Yes please," The two helped her stand up and walk back to her desk. Nicki kissed her as she walked up to her.

"Here, Sit, relax baby," She said pulling her own leather chair from her desk to make her comfortable. Janet sat and sighed.

"My feet and back are killing me," she groaned as she sat back and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Want me to rub your feet," Janet nodded as Nicki took off her shoes, and rubbed her feet, pushing her thumbs into the balls of her feet and her heels. Janet sighed with a smile, enjoying it.

"Do you need anything else?"

"No...thank you," she smiled as she sat up, and began typing up a report for Nicki. It was the least she could do while being there, so why not? She was bored out of her mind anyways. She did so and Nicki smiled at her. Her stomach was now humongous, and she gained a little more weight. She was glowing brightly, and she didn't seem to have any struggles in the world, all except her sore feet and back.

Back on the lower level, Sherika, Ciara, Nicki, and Beyoncé were planning a surprise baby shower for her. Since all the while she went missing, they never had time to have one.

"So, we'll make the office pretty and pink and blue. With two cakes, cupcakes, chips and salsa, and sandwiches and plenty of strawberries, whipped cream and cookies designated for the lady of the hour herself," Ciara said with the check list in her hands.

"I can't wait. She has her final appointment today, and she'll probably be hungry afterwards, so that will leave you about 45 minutes to get ready and set up," Nicki said as he looked at her watch.

"We'll be leaving right now, so act natural," She smiled as she walked to the elevator, to find Janet already on the first floor with her purse and coat in hand.

"Ready?" Janet nodded as they walked to the car. Janet stopped every few steps to catch her breath, then she finally made it to the car.

"I hope this goes ok," Janet said as she worried a bit about her babies.

"Why are you so worried?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm just nervous, but I'm sure it'll be alright," she smiled as Nicki pulled up to the clinic and the y got out. Nicki held Janet's hand as she made it up the stairs and sat into the nearest waiting room seat. Nicki then went up to the desk, to get her signed in. As Janet sat, she saw a little girl crying in the chair across from her. She stood up, and walked over to the seat next to her. The girl was around 15 or 16 with chocolate skin and black hair.

"Sweet heart, are you ok?" She asked silently as she looked her in the eyes.

"N-No," She sniffled