You again?

Nicki, Janet, Sherika, Ciara, and Beyoncé were all hanging out at Nicki's house for their favorite thing to do on their time off, gossip. That week, Nicki was still dominant, and Janet did everything she asked of her. Janet sat on Nicki's lap while they all laughed.

"Honestly, I don't know why he tries so hard, I mean, she's not going to fall for him...he's too ugly,"

"Ugly doesn't make the person Ciara...how do think I fell in love with you?" Beyoncé smiled. Ciara gasped, and turned away from her, playfully pouting.

"I'm kidding. You're gorgeous baby," she kissed her cheek as Ciara blushed.

"Yeah, yeah, Whatever," she rolled her eyes.

"So...what about that Maya chick you guys old us about?"

"What about her?" Nicki said, stroking her fingers through Janet's hair.

"Did you torture her, and throw her off the face of the earth, bring her back, then murder her again?"

"No...I fired her and made  sure she stayed away from us, but I would have loved to, right Strawberry?" Janet nodded.

"Yes My King,"

"My King?" All of them asked, looking at the two like they were crazy.

"Yep...Strawberry, can you bring me a cup of coffee please?"

"Yes My King," She kissed her lip, then stood, heading to the kitchen.

"Y'all do the dominant/submissive thing?" Ciara asked

"You didn't notice?" Sherika said, sipping her cup of tea.

"Well we switch every month now, so this month, She's submissive,"

"And you call her Strawberry?"

"Mhmm," Janet returned, placing her mug on the coaster.

"Thank you,"

"Of course My King," she sat on Nicki's lap, and cuddled against her chest.

"Y'all do that all the time?"

"Only at home...and sometimes at work...but mainly here, behind closed doors," She sipped her cup, spilling some on her chin. She went to grab a napkin, but Janet stopped her.

"I got it," she licked her chin and lips, kissing her in the process.

"Thank you Strawberry," she tickled her chin.

"Can't y'all do that without us here?" Sherika said shaking her head with a laugh.

"You're in my house...so we can do this. Right?" Sherika nodded with a laugh.

"Do you need anything else my King?"

"That'll be all babe," she nodded, sitting next to her on the couch.

"Anyways...did you hear about Helen?'

"No," they all said.

"Well she was caught having sex with Shannon's husband last week,"

"What? How am I just now hearing about this?" Said Nicki

"Ain't nobody say nothing until Pamela told me," Ciara said. Ciara and Beyoncé both worked at the same building as Nicki, but  on the 4th floor, the IT department.

"Well damn...does Shannon know  yet?" Janet said.

"Nope...I ain't saying nothing either,"

"Why not?"

"Because I think if he's man enough to lay there and get then he's man enough to tell her he slept with another woman," Ciara said.

"That's true...I wouldn't want anyone telling me either, I'd rather hear it from them...not that Nicki would do that. I heard from one of Mark's friend's wife, and I just waited for him to say it,"