Prologue: Babies and Born Again Christians

Cya was born early on a November morning. The woman who had provided a womb for the baby was not her mother. "But she-", no, she was not her mother. she was a middle aged woman named Beatrice, who wanted nothing to do with this child. This was a scum rape baby, that she couldn't wait to hand off. Being a born again Christian woman, she found abortion to be worse than the crime committed by her fathe-, no not her father, that man was just a criminal who shared some DNA.

Cya's parents adopted her when she was 3 months. Her mother was a woman just shy of 40, who hadn't been able to conceive a child herself. Her hair was a dirty blonde color and fell just above her waist. Her skin was pale with a tattoo of a stallion below her left elbow. She never left the house without her clumpy mascara. She was a kind woman who had been widowed three years before she adopted Cya.

Her father met her mother 2 years later in the spring. He had little hair on his head, but was able to rock a goatee. He also was a kind man, and often took Cya to the playground a few blocks from their house, and pushed her on the swing.

You must be thinking, "What kind of a name is cya? Was the Christian lady on a lot of Opium?". No, there was no drugs influencing the name decision. Beatrice was a bitter woman, who thought that the best name for the child was "Cyanide". You can name a child Cyanide? Yes, you can name a child whatever the hell you want. Haven't you heard the story about the kid name hashtag?

Anyhow, the child became to be known as Cya. As you can see, Beatrice was a very holy born again Christian.

Cya grew up with a love of exploring. She would spend hours in the woods behind her house. Her favorite color was yellow, just like bulldozers. In the summers she would eat watermelon in the hot afternoons. She grew up just like any other child.

As Cya grew up, she seemed to spend more time indoors, locked away in her room. She liked to lie in her bed and daydream of her future. She would write about fairytales and occasionally her loneliness.

Your probably waiting for the juicy part. Where's the plot twist? Does her mom suddenly die of liver disease? Does Cya become a pill popper? No, as I already had said, her life was normal. She was just a girl with some stories. A girl who had bad times and good times alike. This is one of Cya's stories.