Chapter 11

Third Person POV

Its been only a day since Kevin and Edd started dating again and they decided not to tell anyone else until school started in 2 weeks. The only people who know is Nazz, Marie, and Nat. Edd was about to tell Ed and Eddy when he saw them outside but decided not to cause they weren't friends anymore since Double D told him he was gay before the graduation...(moving up ceremony) and Eddy didn't want to be friends with a "Faggot" and Ed follows what Eddy does.

Kevin was walking across the street to Edd's house to hang out when he bumped into someone... It was him the one who decided to pull that prank on Double D...

Kevin already knew who it was and he has talked (more like yelled) at him before at the last football game.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR SHOVEL-CHIN!" He said

"I WAS ON MY WAY TO SEE EDD! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT DORK!" Kevin replied

Edd heard screaming outside so he decided to go check it out. Edd got outside and low and behold Eddy and Kevin were fighting. Edd saw Kevin punch Eddy in the face and Eddys noise started bleeding.

"What the fuck was that for dickface?!" Eddy said/yelled

"That's for embarrassing Edd and making him cry!" Kevin said/yelled

Double D walked up to them

"Kevin? What are you doing?" Edd asked

"I wanted t-" and before Kevin could finish Eddy punched Kevin in the face (right in between his lip and jaw) and that knocked him on the ground and Kevins face started to swell and his lip started to bleed. He also got a big scrape on his arm an leg when he fell. It didn't knock him out but it hurt to stand up. Edd ran closer to Kevin.

"EDDY! Kevin are you ok?!"
"Ya, I'm f-fine dork."

Kevin tried getting up but it was a little painful.

"He started it!" Eddy yelled

"I did that because you fucking made Double D cry! And did that to him in front of the whole school!" Kevin yelled but he was still laying on the ground.

"YOU DID THAT!" Edd was now furious along with Eddy and Kevin

"Ya I did that you faggot!"

Then Double D did something he's NEVER done before. He got up from Kevin's side walked towards Eddy punched him in the face and when Eddy fell..(it was a hard punch) Edd kicked him in the side a few times and said "That's what you get for calling me a faggot and hurting Kevin!" Kevin had his mouth hung open (he saw what happened) and was speechless and shocked.

"Ok, Kevin let's go back to my house and let me take care of your wounds."
"Ok." And with that Kevin and Edd walked into Double D's house and Eddy limped to his house.

Edd sat Kevin on the couch as Edd went to go retrieve the first aid kit. Edd came back and started cleaning up the 2 big wounds that Kevin had gotton and the blood from Kevins lip.

"When did you become all tuff?" Asked Kevin teasing Edd a little.

"I have the slightest clue." Edd said and giggled a little.

(A/N)~ THIS IS NOT A Rev. Edd this will more than likely be the only part Edd acts different. Also I will still take suggestions AND please let me know how you like it and if you disliked anything too. I will try and get to every comment.