Chapter 5

Edd's POV

Its only been two days since Kevin and I started dating and we hung out each day all day.

*knock..knock..knock*

"Coming!" Who could that be? Kevin is at the store and Ed and Eddy are not my friends anymore since I told them I was gay a few weeks ago.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hello is Kevin here" she said

"Oh no he's at the store right now but your welcome to come in and wait." I said not knowing who she is but Kevin's coming here after he gets back from the store.

We sat down on the couch waiting for Kevin to get back.

"So what's your name?" She asked

"I'm Eddward Vincent. But you can call me Edd. What's you name?"

"Nice to meet you Edd. I'm Nevaeh Morrin but you can call me Veah."

"Nice to meet you too Veah. If you don't mind me asking...how do you know Kevin?" I asked cause I've never seen her before

"Oh I'm Kevin's girlfriend."

"Your what?!!"

"I'm Kevin's girlfriend. We've been dating for almost 3 years." Veah says and I'm to shocked of what just happened to cry. I just sat there with my mouth hung open.

*knock..knock..knock*

I walk over to the door to open it and its Kevin.

"Hey Dork. Can I come in?"

I didn't say anything I just made room for Kevin to come in. He walkes in the room.

Kevin's POV

I walk into the living room and on the couch I see Nevaeh sitting there. The girl I haven't seen in like 2 years since she moved away.

"Nevaeh what are you doing here?!"

" I came to see my Boo"she said and I'm just shocked seeing her here. Right now. At this moment.

"Kevin she says she your girlfriend?!" Edd says and I don't know what to say. She's not my girlfriend but no words can come out of my mouth.

"Is she!?!!!" Edd asked and I can see sadness and anger on his face.

"You bet I am!" Nevaeh says

"K-k-kevin how could you!!!!" He starts crying and runs upstairs to his bedroom

"Nevaeh you need to leave NOW! You are not my girlfriend! We dated once and then you moved away!" Oh my god we never broke up before she left! How could I have done that! We're still dating

"Yes we are still dating! And tomorrow is are 3 year anniversary! That's why I came back!"

No one spoke for about 2 minutes and it was dead silent except you could hear small faint crys coming from Edds bedroom.

Oh my god what have I done.