f o u r t y • o n e

i will get to the chapter but first i must share something with you guys. i only shout out the best. and this girls literally sick. in the good way lmao. its really good and worth a read. it's not like the usual siblings books i'm into. it has the magcon fam though. i personally don't know the writer but she's a better writer than i am. so you should go to her page, follow her, and add her book. if you read it i promise you will get hooked on it. the book is called

'the counselors'

by Writingwut

thank you for hearing me out. i love you guys and thanks so fucking much for 14 k reads like damn. now to our little chapter. 😭💞

~~~~~~

{ sam's point of view }

i don't want to take pills anymore. i'm tired of taking them.

but i have to.

i have to do a lot of shit i don't want too.

i have to go to physical therapy, twice a week. i can't go to school until december.

and i have to visit the doctor every week and get my ribs checked.

why can't i just live a normal life.

****

i got into the hospital shower and cooled off.

i never thought i could miss the shower this much.

i get to leave tomorrow.

woo.

i'm almost positive, hospitals are the one thing i hate most in the world.

it may seem bad to hate them considering they help people get better.

but then again, there the place a lot of people die or find out they have cancer or diabetes ( etc )

it's just all around depressing to me.

i got out of the shower and started to put on my clothes.

- white t shirt

- black joggers

- palm tree printed knee socks

i threw my hair into a messy bun and then brushed my teeth.

i'm going to be here all day. why not make it a comfortable one?

i walked out of the room and cameron was sitting on my bed.

he didn't see me though.

"hey." i said quiet.

"oh hey." he turned to me.

i walked to my bed and sat down.

"what are you doing here?" i asked.

"here these are for you." he said and handed me a fluffy bunny.

he ignored my question.

"thanks." i smiled.

"you know how i told you we were going to talk. well this is now." he said.

"okay." i nodded.

"sam i'm so sorry okay. and i know sorry doesn't make up for me being an ass hole either. but i truly mean it. i never meant anything i said to you that day. you got me really worried and upset. you acted like i didn't care about you being safe when i do. your my little sister and i never want anything bad to happen to you. except something and it was my fault." he sighed rubbing his face.

"you really hurt me cam, but i know you say stupid shit when your mad. so it's okay. i'm sorry for putting you in that position where you have to worry about me. i just want you to know  i love you so much and appreciate you caring about me." i said.

i walked over to him and gave him a big hug.

"i missed you." i whispered.

"soo what do you want to watch?" he asked changing the topic.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"you have one day left in here, your not spending it alone." he laughed.

he went in his bag - that i did not see - and pulled out four dvd's.

they were ;

° chocolat - with johnny dep.

[ i love that movie so so much ]

° flowers in the attic

° my best friends wedding - julia roberts

° richie rich - macully cullkin

i squealed because those were all my favorites. cameron's a good brother.

****

to sum it up we watched all the classics.
you guys should really watch them.

i'm just glad me and cameron are all good again. i hate when were mad at each other.

-------------

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. sorry if you didn't 😔❤️ comment your thoughts and do what i asked at the beginning pleaseeeee 💯😭i love u all so much, thank you.