t w o

i walked down to my room, and started to pack, for my trip to my moms house.

i packed a lot but not that much.

usually mom buys me clothes while i'm their.

mommy, daughter shopping days are the best.

i was done at about 9:00pm so i decided to go to sleep.

but before i decided to change into something comfy. then i locked my bedroom door because on fridays my dad comes home from the bar.

and lets just say things get pretty crazy.

****

i woke up to banging and yelling

"sam if you don't open this god damn door i will bust it down and you will have to pay for it."

"what did i do?" i said while crying in the corner.

"because your fucking leaving for three months and i want to give you what you deserve." he yelled getting louder.

i grabbed my air plane ticket and my stuff. i slid open my window, lifted my suitcase out the window and thanked god i live on the first floor.

i hopped out and rolled my suitcase down the street. i heard footsteps running behind me but didn't pay any attention to it.

then suddenly i went flying into the pavement.

"damit." i said silently.

that hurt like a bitch.

"hmm thought you could get away didn't you." my dad said with an ugly smirk on his face.

i already called my cab and was waiting for it but my dad started dragging me away.

i was screaming but of course no one heard me.

just my luck.

after awhile he just stopped and started punching me in the stomach.

then he past out in the grass

"typical dad"

i looked up and my cab was here i tried my best to run to my stuff but the struggle was real.

thirty minutes later we reached the air port.

i traded my ticket for an earlier flight and managed to get a good seat.

i boarded and was seated next to this nice old woman.

"hi young lady" the woman spoke.

"hello, im sam" i said.

"linda" she said with a nice smile.

"nice to meet you" i said.

"back at you"

we talked for a while before i fell asleep.

later i was awoken by the nice woman.

i kindly thanked her and left.

i went to the luggage claim and grabbed my stuff. i went over to the seats and decided to make my self comfortable.

considering i was going to be here for awhile.

due to the fact i was suppose to land at 10:30 and its 3:25. i rapped a blanket around me and layed on the uncomfortable seats.

i woke up from time to time and at about 7:45, i finally decided to just go to starbucks.

i knew for a fact they have more comfy seats.

---------

comment your opinions and vote pleas. even if you didn't like it still vote ; ).