Chapter 1

Harmony's POV :

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I turned over and turned my alarm off and rolled over to go back to sleep. "Harmony wake your ass up and get ready for school " My mom shouted from down the hall .

" But Ma i ain't get no type of sleep" I shouted back .

"Shouldn't have been up all night on the phone being fast" She said .

" I wasn't being fast I was on the phone with Jayla" I said getting up walking to the bathroom.

I went in the bathroom and started the shower. I got in the shower and washed up as i was rinsing off I heard my mom on the phone yelling but i didn't pay it no mind because she's always on the phone yelling at our dad that lives in Atlanta.

I got out the shower and walked to my room I put on my underwear and bra and started looking for a outfit . I put on my Chicago bulls jersey , some white skinny jeans with my Timberlands , I topped it off with a gold chain and a gold MK watch , with some gold hoops . I flat ironed my hair and parted it down the middle and then put on some mascara and lip gloss.

After I was finished I went down stairs to get some breakfast . My brother was in the kitchen arguing on the phone . I went to refrigerator and grabbed a Orange I sat on the counter and started to peel it .

My brother hung up the phone and looked annoyed . "Whats wrong with you ?" I asked .

"Ole girl always trippin talking bout im fucking around with other girls" He said .

"Tay you probably lowkey is fucking around with other girls" I said laughing .

"Shut up always in my business"

"Ok and ?" I said walking out of the kitchen into the living . I grabbed my purse Iphone and keys from off the table . "Bye ,Love ya'll . I said closing and locking the door behind me .

I got into my white Range Rover and pulled out into the street and started driving to school . I turned on the radio and started my early morning turn up . All I gotta do is put my mind to this shit cancel out my ex I put a line through that bitch I like all my S's with two lines through them shits . I was rapping along with drake until my phone started ringing.

"Hello"

"Girl where you at" My bestfriend Jayla asked.

"I'm pulling up right now"

"Alright hurry up" She rushed me.

I hung up the phone grabbed my stuff got out and locked my car . I started walking towards Jayla but as i was walking over there this boy caught my eye . He was light skinned with light green eyes curly hair He looked good asf.

"Jayla who is that" I said not trying to make it obvious that i was talking bout him .

"Bitch i don't know but he might be my future babby daddy " Jayla said as we both started laughing .

We walked into school and started walking down the hallway . Jayla and I where talking and I heard somebody yell Harmony , I turned around and to see who it was and it was my ex boyfriend .

I turned back around and kept walking . He came up to me and grabbed my arm . "Mikey what the fuck do you want " I said yelling at him .

"Bae listen to me i know i fucked up but i only want you , your the only girl i got my eye on please give me another chance " He said pulling me closer to him .

" First of all i'm not your bae" I said pushing him away from me.

"Andall that other shit you should of thought of before you went and got some hoe pregnant this conversation is over" I pulled Jayla with me and started walking away .

" You okay boo " Jayla asked .

"Yeah i'm good I don't even care anymore " I said walking to my first class.

*End of the school day *

After i went to my locker i got in my car and started driving home . My phone started ringing , I answered the phone It was my mom telling me to hurry to the hospital and that Tay had been shot . I started speeding to the hospital with tears in my eyes

*

*

*

This is my first book let me know what you think ..