Chapter Six.

Chapter Six - The Family Feeling

Summer's POV

"My sister Nat, she might ask a lot of questions but that's because she works in Law." Brad explained as he drove along the motorway. Today, he was taking me the two hour journey to Birmingham to meet him family. "And I'm pretty sure my dad will be chilled about the whole thing-"

"Do you think your mum like me?" I asked quietly.

"Definitely, if she starts to ramble on just nod your head and agree that's what Nat and I used to do when we was younger." He laughed confidently. "As long as I'm happy, she is happy. The idea of a fake relationship would never cross her mind so if we stick to our rehearsed story they won't suspected a thing."

"Not even your sister?"

"I'm a good liar and your a good actress." He smiled angelically at the road, then shifting his body slightly towards me. "But there is something I need to tell you, it's quite serious."

"What is it?" I whispered as panic struck my body clueless to what he was going to say.

"There's another girl in my life, I've got an actual girlfriend" He admitted in a serious tone of voice.

"What?"

"She doesn't know about this fake relationship so I don't know how she'll react."

He suddenly parked the car and I start to get irritated. How could Brad risk this whole thing? He knew he had to give up everything for this, so why did he still have another girl? How was he suppose to explain to his real girlfriend that he has a fake girlfriend. We waited in the unmoving car for a few minutes before I completely lost it.

"How fucking stupid could you be?" I snapped at him, focusing on taking deep breaths. "How are you going to explain to your real girlfriend that you have a fake one? And aren't your parents going to be slightly suspicious?"

"We're here, Summer." He replied smirking. "C'mon lets go, stop over reacting!"

"DONT!" I threw my hands up in the air, sighing deeply in annoyance. "You complete twat, if things weren't complicated enough you decide to tell me you have a girlfrie-"

"I was talking about my dog, not an actual human." He interrupted me, I stopped my sentence and inhaled a rather large deep breath whilst processing the words Brad had just spat out. "I have a dog named Jesse, she's the only proper girl in my life."

"I hate you!" I muttered underneath my breath.

"Told you I was a good liar!"

"Brad!" The woman waiting at the door called with a grin across her face. Brad smiled at me and I gave him a reassuring nod that he could rush ahead and greet his mum, while I'll collected our overnight bags from the boot.

"How are you Bradley?"

"I'm okay mum, how are you?" He asked.

"Great since the two of you are here, and I can finally meet you Summer." His mum Anne smiled kindly as I wandered up the pathway to greet her.