Chapter 2

*Rihanna's POV*

My daughter is so cute and I don't know how the fuck she got put up for adoption or how the fuck she hasn't been adopted before me but I'm happy because I got her.

And yes, I said my daughter. I mean, yeah I just adopted her, but so what? She's mines and I will protect her with my life.

We finally pulled up to the house and I looked in the back seat to see her looking at the house with big eyes. Getting out of the car and getting her, I put her on my hip and headed towards the house.

"Do you like it, baby girl" I asked her while smiling.

She nodded and I frowned,  remembering she didn't talk.

"Can you talk for me, babygirl" I asked.

She looked at me and her head tilted to the side but there was no talk.

"It's ok. You don't have to talk if you don't want to" I said, smiling sadly "I can wait as long as you need"

She smiled, pointing to her stomach and I frowned confusingly before realizing what she was doing.

"Ohhhhhhh. You're hungry" I asked and she smiled sheepishly before nodding "What do you want to eat?"

She just stared at me and I frowned.

"Do you want pizza?" I asked and she nodded confusingly "You've never had pizza before?"

She shook her head and looked down and I realized that I was making her feel embarrased and ashamed. Plus, I had this shock look on my face.

"No no it's ok. I'm just shocked cause you never had pizza before" I said and hugged her, wanting to give comfort.

She hugged me back and I heard her sniff.

"Ohh don't cry baby girl, I sowwy" I said babyishly.

I felt her smiling and pulled away, wiping her tears.

"Ok now I'm gonna order pizza and you're gonna watch tv. Deal?" I asked and she nodded

I took her to the living room and put her on the couch, turning on the tv and putting Doc Mcstuffins on (A/N: booooooiiiii this my shit right here!)

I walked back to the kitchen and called Dominoes and another restaurant to get some pizza, chicken, and sandwiches cause  people gotta have food for later.

Once I was done, I went in the living room and saw Jasmin missing.

"What the hell" I muttered looking around "Jasmin baby, where are you?"

I walked upstairs and looked in some of the rooms but didn't see her so I went to check the other room by my room and saw her coming out of my room.

"Omg Jasmin baby, you can't do that! I was scared" I said running and picking her up, relief on my face.

She smiled sheepishly and looked at me.

"I was on the verge of dying!" I continued dramatically, causing her to laugh "But we gotta go to the store to get something to drink"

I walked us downstairs to the living room to turn the tv off before going to the front door and pausing.

"Wait. How are the delivery people going to give us the food and get the money?" I asked,  looking at Jasmin like she knew the answer and of course, she shrugged.

"Oooooohhhhh! I can like leave a note on the door and...put the money in an envelope! They should take it right?" I asked still looking at her and she shrugged again, smiling.