IMPOSSIBLE.....

Alexs pov

Angela i said in shocked she had Two black eyes nose bleeding a cut on her eybrow a busted lip scratches on her legs and arms her hair was natted with Leafs and sticks with mud on her legs then TWO SHOT WOMBS ON EACH SHOULDER".

Help me she said Coughing up blood".

I opened my Door all the way helping her in laying her on the couch

ERIC COME DOWN HERE NOW EMERGENCY!! I said yelling standing by her side"

Whats going on Eric said coming from my room putting the twins up there to sleep".

oh my god Angela he said running to her side

Help Me she said coughing up blood i closed my front door going to the kitchen grabbing my kit yea i forgot to tell you guys im a doctor used to be a nurse but got promoted to a doctor

I ran out the kitchen going to Angelas side wiping off the mud on her legs and arms she was flinching from the pain".

Go carry her in my basment i said putting my kit back together

Why Eric said looking worried

JUST GO i said yelling making him flinch

Okay... He said picking up Angela carefully i ran with my kit in my hand opening the basment door for him".

Mommy whats going on Jenna said scaring me

Just a emergency okay go in your room i said she ran upstairs going in her room slamming the door behind her i seen eric all the way downstairs it was dark but i seen him".

I walked downstairs finding the switch turning on the lights Erics jaw almost fell off once he seen my basement i told him to put her on my surgery bed he did i grabbed all my things to use for surgery i put my work jacket on then my mouth mask and gloves then i grabbed my machine to put her to sleep so i can get the bullets out her shoulders i put the mask over her face turning the machine on".

She starred closing her eyes thats when i knew she was asleep i grabbed the Scissors cutting her shirt open exposing her bra i grabbd the tools and went to work".

**************************

Erics pov

I've been pacing back and forth in the living room I heard the babys cry i ran upstairs busting in Alexs room seeing Kayla awake i grabbed her before she woke up her brother rocking her back and forth she went back to sleep i was trying to put her down but she was gripping on my shirt not trying to let me go so i layed down with her on the bed her laying on my stomach i carefully grabbed Austin Putting him on me i closed my eyes and drifted to sleep".

**************************

Alexs pov

I stitched up her shoulders and her cuts the bullets were out so she was fine all i have to do well when she wakes up ill help her wash up and fix herself i know im nice but not that nice but im smart".

I grabbed another hospital bed for her to lay on i pushed it by the bed shes on then unhooked her from the machine placing her on the breathing machine then Carried her on the other making sure not to unhook her from the machines i placed her on the bed".

Then moved the bed shes on in the other room i opened the door than pushed her in the room looked just like a hospital room no worrys the machine is still attached to the machine has wills (duhhh)

I walked out the room throwing away my gloves and masks hooking up my jacket then walking back upstairs walking in the living room not seeing Eric anywhere i checked the kitchen hes not in there i walked upstairs going in my room seeing him asleep with the babys on his chest asleep i smiled to myself closing the door quietly".

I went to jennas Room seeing her on the Computer i snuck behind her tickling her the room was filled with giggles i stopped tickling her kissing her on the cheek".

Hi mommy you made me laugh Jenna said giggling".

What are you playing I said putting her on my lap while i sat down

The sims 4 jenna said making her sim people go to bed

Oh okay ill let you play i said putting her down in her chair while getting up

Okay bye mommy can you make me some pizzarolls to jenna said looking at her computer

Yup i said walking out the door closing it i walked downstairs seeing Eric awake i smiled skipping towards him jumping on his back hearing him chuckle".

Hello Alex Eric said walking into the kitchen with,me on his back".

Good morning To you i said jumping off his back

Hows Angela Eric Said Frowning

Shes fine shes Recovering in the Other Room down in the basement i said putting the pizzarolls in the microwave

Oh after she awakes can you see if she still has the baby then were going to call the cops and see who FUCKING DID THIS he said getting angry".

Calm down i said rubbing his shoulders he tensed calming down

Okay im calmed but who would do this Eric said pulling me into a hug".

I dont know but ill call the cops when she tells us what happen and i sure will See if the baby is fine i said smiling".

Beep!!

Oops Jennas Pizzarolls are done i said opening up the Microwave grabbing them out placing them on the counter".

JENNA YOUR FOOD IS DONE i said yelling for her to come.down".

Im here mommy stop yelling please Jenna said skipping into the kitchen i handed her plate she sat down at the kitchen table".

What kinda juice you want i said giggling".

Apple Juice she said eating one of her pizza rolls

Hot hot Jenna said fanning her mouth".

Blow them off first eric said smiling i laughed pouring her some apple juice placing it on the table next to her".

Thank you mommy she said flipping her long straight brown hair over her shoulders

Your Hair been getting Long Latley Girl i said sitting on the counter.

Yea My hair is always Long she said sipping her apple juice i laughed and walked in the living room

I still can't beilve shes Alive that Looked Like Her In the room well her face was Real Bloody so i dont know i said to Eric While sitting down on the Couch

Me to Like Well i didn't pay attention to her face i,was paying attention to the docs and machines And Who Was Tgat Guy in The Hospital he said turning the Tv On".

Ahhhhhhh!

Who was that i said jumping up

I dont know im finna go check Jenna i walked in the kitchen seeing Jenna under the table i guess she heard it i got on my knees holding my arms,out she ran to me hugging me".

Did you scream she shook her head no okay go upstairs and take your food up there she nodded and grabbed her plate and juice going upstairs in her room".

I walked out there seeing Eric trying to find the noise i pointed at the basement door he nodded and opened it going downstairs with me Behind him i opened the door to a Angela s Hospital Room".

She was sitting up with her hands in her face wiping her tears she looked up at us smiling weakly".

Whats going on we thought you were dead i said sitting on one of the Couches".

Your Dad Did this To me Angela said looking down i frozen up

*************************

Duh duh well i took this long to Write This because i Was lazy to finish lol but yea hope u enjoy yall though she Was dead The girl in that Hospital bed wasn't her oooooo lol let me stop