Chapter 8- Oh boy

Holy shit guys I'm sorry this took forever. After I lost all my stuff on my computer, I had to retype this, so sorry if it seems short. Also with school and everything, I just don't have time xD sorry if this sucks

(Vincent POV)

I shot up in a panic, everything around me was white. I was hearing a young, high pitched screaming. It sounded like it was a couple rooms down. "LET ME SEE HIM! I NEED TO SEE VINNY!!" it screamed. I grabbed a bundle of my hair, pushing it out of the way. I swallowed hard and jumped off what I presume was a bed. I still see white. As if my eyes haven't adjusted to the light. I blinked hard, seeing if that would help. Nope. I hear the door open, and I saw faint figures walked towards me. "Are you Vincent?" The man asked me. His voice was soothing to me for some reason. I slowly nodded, not knowing where I am or who those people are. I reached up to touch the mans face. I couldn't see anything at all except the faint silhouette of the man. He grabbed my hand and held it tight. "Vincent, we have some very bad news, but we also have some good news as well." He started. I felt his warm hand hold mine. I felt safe. "The bad news is that....well your mother didn't make it....and your father got arre-" I cut him off. "where is Jeremy" I heard him clear his throat. "W-well that's the good news. He's alright. A couple of scratches and bruises, but he's alright. He was the one screaming for you. Should I bring him i-" "yes" I cut him off again. The figure of the man stood up, and walked over to what I think is the door. I heard whispering at first, but then I heard the creak of the door. Tiny footsteps ran over to me and I felt tight hands wrap around me. I felt his messy hair tickle my nose. I hugged him back, not letting go. I felt him shaking. "V-vinny..." he sniffed. "Jere its me. I'm fine. Its alright" I reassured him. He sniffed again and pulled out of the hug. He touched my face and I heard him sob. "W-what? What's wrong?" He pressed my forehead against his. "Your..." he paused to sniff " -your eyes are g-gone" I felt a sudden struck of panic. I didn't understand what he meant. I looked over to the taller figures. They came closer to use. "Vincent, your eyes aren't necessarily....gone....per say. When your father hit you with the bottom of his gun, the force of the hit made you go...somewhat blind. But in time, colour and shape will restore. And-" I didn't listen to him anymore. Jeremy grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard. I wrapped my arms around him, afraid if I were to let go, they would take him away from me.

I shot up out from the couch. I rubbed my eyes and let out a shaky breath. 'it was just a flashback. it happened in the past. im fine...' I said to myself. I slowed my breath, but it quickly began to quicken as I remembered I was suppose to be watching Michael. Shit!! I sprang off the couch and ran over to the guest bedroom door. I panicked, seeing that it was open. I must have forgot to lock it! I'm such an idiot! I pushed it open, finding nobody in there. I started trembling, and I ran to the basement door. I swiftly opened the metal door, checking my lab coat pocket, making sure the key to unlock the door was still there. I felt my fingers drag over the cold metal, along with a plastic cylinder casing, holding Jeremy's pills.
I proceeded down the stairs, as quietly as I could. As I got closer, I could taste just taste the blood, the scent was so strong. As if i wasn't used to it already. I reached the bottom step, stopping to look around the corner. I saw Jeremy, covered in dry blood, on top of Mike, who also had some blood marks on him. I cringed. Mike had his shirt halfway off, and Jeremy had his lips attached to mikes neck. And I'm pretty sure he hand a hand in mikes jeans...ugh...I sprang out from the corner and grabbed Jeremy. he yelped, and tried to fight back. I held him tightly with one hand, and my other hand panicky tried to grab the pill bottle. mike laid on the floor, he was panting lightly, and staring at the ceiling. His eyes were a light pink, which were mimicking Jeremy's. I grunted as Jeremy elbowed me in the stomach. I pushed him to the ground, sitting on his chest, keeping him down. he screamed at me, kicking and squirming. I grabbed 2 pills from the bottle and stuffed them in his face. he kept his mouth shut tightly, muffling his angry screams. I kneed his leg, causing him to open his mouth just a tiny bit. I shoved the pills down his mouth, and covered his mouth with both hands. he gripped my hands and tried to pull them off. I glared at him, he glared back. I pushed my hands off and spit the pills out. they already mostly dissolved in his mouth. he kicked me off, then pinned me to the ground. I growled and he smirked. "V-vincent you mother FUCKER" he yelled at me. I flinched. his eye twitched. "THE ONE CHANCE I HAVE WITH MIKEY AND YOU RUIN IT?!" He grinned out of madness. I looked at his eyes, it was a mixture of a dull emerald green and a sinful pink. He laughed loudly and shook his head hard. "I HATE Y-YOU SO MUCH!" He spat. I trembled, and looked away from him. He griped my face and pushed me to look at him. "I JUST WANT HIM TO L-LOVE ME!" he screamed once more. I could see his eyes returning to normal, slowly. He smirked, his eye twitching. He laughed. I felt his hands trembling. "I just...want him to love m-me" He repeated. His laughing mixed in with sobbing. I saw mike in the corner of my eye stand up, holding his head, silently hissing in pain. I looked at Jeremy, his eyes were wide, and thankfully, back to normal. tears ran down his eyes, and he dropped down to hug me. I slowly hugged him back. "Jeremy this is my fault. I shouldn't have fallen asleep. And I should have locked the door. Im sor-"
"No! D-dont even apologise. This isn't your fault!" He snapped. I shook my head, pulling him closer in the hug. I could smell the rust and metallic scent on his sweater. Mike just sat there, like in the bedroom, but only more confused, and way more terrified. Jeremy refused to look at mike, he held onto me for dear life. Mike backed away slowly, not wanting to go through that whole ordeal again. I sighed, placing a quick kiss on his head, and let go of Jeremy, even though he kept grabbing onto my shirt. He had his head down, and I assumed he was trying to hold back crying. "Michael" I said sternly. His attention snapped my way. He was shaking slightly. "Whatever Jeremy did to you" I paused, looking down at the brunette. "-you know he didn't mean it....right?" I asked him quietly. Mike was payalized it seemed. He didn't have an answer. I sighed and stood up from the cement ground. Jeremy gripped the end of my lab coat, which only went down to my knees. I looked at Jeremy, his eyes were still fixed onto the floor. "Jere, let me go. I'll be back in a sec. I just need to gra-" I stopped, hearing him laugh silently. I raised an eye brow, looking at him in confusion. I felt him grip harder on my coat. Mike backed away and hit the end of the wall, which wasn't as far where we are standing.
Jeremy's laughing got louder, to a point were it echoed off the cement walls. As he stood up, he looked right into my eyes. I felt a strike of panic flow through me.
His eyes were not his usual emerald green...and it wasn't his crazy pink...no...these were red...

Yay another cliffhanger cause I just love to watch the world suffer xDD
Again, sorry if it sucks. I kinda rushed this one.