Chapter 10: Are You Fucking Listening to me?

Start from the beginning

   I glance at him and wink. I reach out my hand "Hi there my names paige, lance's best friend in the whole wide world!" The boy smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Hi there paige, I'm chris, Lance's bestest boyfriend in the whole wide word!" I smile and squeeze him the hardest I can. "Hey paige?" lance says "Why does it sound like someones getting murdered in your hotel room?" Oh shit! "Crap I completely forgot!" I say. I open the door and yell in there "Vi, I think he's had enough" She sighs, gets up, spits on his face and walked towards us.

     "Bitch ass motherfucker" she mumbled under her breath as she exited the room. Lance and chris both look at me with confused expressions "Should I ask?" Lance says and I shake my head no. Vi puts fixes her hair and smiles at lance and chris. "Hi there my names Violet, but you can call me Vi and-" she stopeed and looked down at her phone. It said Ryan <3she smiled. "excuse me" she says and heads downstairs to answer her phone.

   "She seems lovely" chris says "Now I hear you are the sister of a singer I am in doutly in love with, where is my little mabbit?" I smile and point to the door, he could enjoy a few minutes of watching craig sleep. Chris squeels and runs into the hotel room. "He is soo hot lance!" I say when he's outa ear shot "How'd you get a guy like that?" Lance starts to blush again. "We met at work, he worked at the cash register, and I worked on inventory." I shake my head "You're still working at that hot topic? You started there in like eighth grade!"

   He shrugs "I can see cuties on a daily bases now" He smiles, but then gets serious "The anniversarys coming up, two whole years, kristy and allen." This caught me off gaurd "Wait really? aw shit, I've been so caught up with the concert, dealing with a drunken craig, max is being a douche, I got that secret, and the rest of the bands just a bunch of sissys i completly forgot" Lance looks at me "Secret? What secret?" he asks me. Shit, I had let that slip out.

   "It's nothing" I say, turning my face so he won't be able to see  i'm lying. "It's not nothing paige, I know that look, tell me now" he says seriuosly. I look in the room to make sure craigs still asleep. "Come with me" I say. We go into the mini cafe and grab two donuts. "So whats the big secret?" he says taking a bite into his donut. I sigh again and say "I've been secretly dating Ronnie Radke, the one my brother took his place as in the band." We sat in silence for a while until eventually lance asks "So why is this a big secret?"

    "Dude! If my brother or the band find out I'm dating their like arch enemy, I'll be grounded til the day I die!" this causes lance to chuckle "What?" I ask. He shakes his head "Nothing, it's just funny the way you think, If craig loves you he wouldn't care who you dated, it's your life"  I stare at him "Do you not get what I'm saying? He is my brothers arch enemy, the one he's been telling me to stay away from for years!" Lance just chuckles again. "Whatever you wanker" I say.

My phone goes off blaring 'Dreadful lullybye" by snow whites poison bite. I check my phone to see a text from ronnie

Hey babes :) I have rehersals til six, I wanna take you out to dinner tonight. Meagan and Shadows and the gang want to catch up, they say meet them at the beach. See you tonight <3

Lance reads the text over my sholder, smiles, and heads back upstairs to make sure chris hasn't rapped craig yet.

Sounds great ;) I already know Vi and ryan will want to go to dinner too, but an old friend came to visit, is it alright if him and his boyfriend come?

*Beep*

For sure! Love you <3

Love you too <3

       I smiled and headed upstairs. "Okay you wankers, we have plans for the day, lets go!" Chris and lance stand up and hold hands while we go get violet. "No you hang up! No ryan you wanker! *giggle* okay okay okay I'll see you tonight, love you! No I do, No I do, No I-" "VIOLET!" I yell to get her attention. "Okay ryan love ya bye" she hangs up and we all pile into lance's car. Lance and chris spent the whole entire trip whispering into each others ears and laughing, while vi spent the whole time texting ryan.