Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

The man nodded his head yes as I took a step towards him.

"Gabrielle no!" I heard Ethan shout out as he made his way to get up hissing in pain.

"Take care Ethan." I said looking at him as I walk the rest of the way over to the man. Live brother thats all I ask. Looking me in the eyes he narrowed them at me.

Grabbung me gently by the arm he slide me behind him. Feeling current go through my arm where he touched me my lips parted as I gasped. That feeling.

"No, Gabby. Please don't. Please don't go with him. Stay with me don't leave me. Please." Ethan said as he knelt on the ground and looked at me with pure sadness and I felt more tears come to my eyes.

"I'm sorry Ethan. If that means that you will live. I will do this. You don't deserve this death." I said.

Looking back at me the man rested his hand on my back, "Let's go." and started to turn us around when Ethan shouts angrily.

"NO! Gabrielle you can't go! I can't lose you again, and either can the boss!"

The man stopped and turned to Ethan looking very confused and suspicious.

"The Legion? Why would they want her?" The man asked.

"Because the boss wants his precious little angel by his side." Ethan snarled at him as held his side.

Frowning the man asked, "His precious little angel?"

Ethan stands up looking at me sadly he turned around and ran into the woods behind him.

Taking a step to go after him, the man grabbed my arm to stop me. There was even more of an electrical current going through my body as his hand rested on my arm. Warm, tingling and pleasurable. Who was this man?

"Why would he want you?" The man asked frowning down at me.

I didn't reply because I mean I could get killed if they knew the leader of the Legion was actually my...father, right?

_______________________________

Comment? Fan? Vote? Recommend?

Tell me what you think! :)

xoxoxoBecca97