Chapter 1

Eric's POV:

I walked around town, just wondering. Looking through stores and hanging out with my friends. It was okay but a little boring. We always did the same old dangerous stuff and nothing changed. I needed some change.

It wasn't until late afternoon that I saw a car pull up across the street from my house. I think it's the new people moving into the house. Well, I think, just some more boring people doing the same boring thing as the last boring people.

I sat on my porch and looked at the new family as they got out the car. A mom. A dad. A daughter, nothing special. No one else got out the car so there must be no one left. Just like I said. Another boring family.

I turned to walk into my house, when I heard the car door open once more. I looked behind me to see a boy get out the car. He had brown hair and was pretty tall. Hell, he was fucking cute.

I cought myself staring and desided it would be best to go talk to that guy. I'll just wait untill tomorrow. They just got here.

It was pretty late so I went to bed. I'd usually stay up and go to some party, but I'd rather just sleep today. I was fast asleep when I started to think about this guy. I didn't even know his name yet and he was already filling my dreams.

God, when did I become such a sap. Damnit. I think.

~Time skip to morning~

I woke up the next morning with small memories about my dreams still blurring my eyes. I waited a few hours and then got ready to talk to that guy from yesterday.

Caleb POV:

It was pretty tough the first night in the new house. I saw this guy, yesterday, he had piercings and a couple of tattoos. I could see him from across the street when I got out the car. To be honest he was pretty cute, from what I saw.

I don't know when I started likeing guys. I just kinda did. I really wanted to talk to that guy. I think I should. I will.

I smile to myself as I finish my breakfast. "What's got you so happy?" Bea asked.

"Nothing." I lie.

I look at the clock and it is 4:47. Sunday. September. I sigh at the thought of school in the morning. Then there is a knock at the door.

"I'll get it Bea." I say standing up. I walk to the door and open it. I was shocked to see who it was.

"Umm... Hi."