Chapter 7

I pulled away from the hug and looked at him.  "What are you doing here?"  I looked down not wanting him to look in my eyes.

"I'm here to see you.  I haven't seen you since the night of the raid."  I sighed and nodded.  That was the night we finally went all the way and it was scary to think about.  I didn't want something like that to happen again till he was officially mine forever.

"Well now you've seen me.  Can you leave now?"  I knew I was being cruel but the feeling I was getting just having him close was scaring me.  I could feel his eyes drilling a hole into my head.

"Did I do something?"  I looked at him apologetically. 

"I just think that what happened that night was a bad thing."  I kissed his cheek.  "It shouldn't happen again till after this week okay.  I am really still in shock from what happened to me.  After this week we will talk I swear."  I left out the part where he would be strigoi but I figured he didn't have to know that part just yet.

He smiled that hot, sexy smile and I nearly melted right there with him.  I shut the door after him and layed back on the bed screaming into my pillow.  I hate my self for even thinking about doing  this to him.  It was completely horrible of me.  I was going to kill my best friend and turn my mentor into his worst nightmare.