Chapter 11

I woke up to the sound of Adrian getting dressed and banging around my room.  I sat up and yawned.  He smiled at me and laughed.  "You should probably go take a shower.  School starts for you soon."  I looked at the clock and jumped up running to the shower.  I'll see you around lunchtime my little dhampir."  I smiled at his words and quickly got ready for school.  The beginning of the day went by in a blur.  I hardly paid attention in any of my classes and just waited for lunch to come. 

As the bell to release for lunch rang I nearly trombled everyone to get out only to be stopped by badass Christian.  He looked at me and I could tell he was pleading for me not to run.  I sighed and stayed still.  Not even Christian could ruin my mood today.  "What can I do you for Christian?"  I asked and he started walking next beside me.

"I'm hear to convince you to talk to Lissa again.  She is so depressed lately.  She hates not being able to talk to you.  This is tearing her up inside.  I sighed and looked at him.

"Christian listen.  I would love to but I just can't okay.  It's to hard for me.  I just keep thinking about what I did to her."  I trailed off and walked towards the lunchroom.

"She brought you back Rose!"  He yelled after me and I walked in hearing everyone gasp.  I saw Lissa and Dimitri.  She really was depressed and Dimitri looked it to.  I sighed and scanned the room for Adrian.  I found him leaning back in a table watching me.  I walked over to him and smiled.  I kissed him gently and quickly heard a cough from behind me.  I turned and saw Lissa.

"Um, hi."  I got away from Adrian looking at the table.

"Rose can we please talk.  Please!"  I sighed and Adrian grabbed my hand.  I looked at her and nodded towards the chair.  She sat and looked at me.  "Rose I don't care what you tried to do to me.  You were strigoi and I understand.  I forgive you and all I want is you to be my friend again."  I looked at her and let the tears roll down my cheek.

"Lissa, you don't understand I wanted to kill you.  I wanted you dead by my hand.  And I wanted to change Di... I wanted to kill you."  I closed my eyes and felt her put her hands on mine.

"I know and I forgive you.  I love you Rose.  You're my best friend I miss you."  I looked at her and nodded.  She hugged me and quickly brought Dimitri over to sit with us.  I tensed and pulled my hand away from Adrian.

"I'm going to go get some food."  I got up.

"I'll go with you."  Dimitri said and I sighed.  Just great.