Chapter 1

AN: Hello! I won't do authors notes often, no worries. Just wanted to introduce the book I suppose. This is my first fanfiction and I'm super proud of it from what I've done so far. It will update super often!! I have three more chapters already typed up and ready to publish. :) Later chapters are a lot longer than this one btw. I hope you guys enjoy!! Please leave comments & such and tell me what you think.

Scott POV
I rolled out of bed quickly as I heard my alarm blare, regretting setting Beyoncé as my alarm because I knew I'd grow to hate the song after awhile. It would begin to remind me only of waking up and going to school.
     School was never something I cared much for and I didn't try very hard in class. Most of my energy was spent dealing with the assholes I shared the classroom with. I always stood up for other people if I saw them being teased, but would panic and freeze up whenever I was the one being messed with. I could easily take them down due to my larger build, but just didn't have the mental strength to take them down.
     Today I am taking on a new school. My parents made us all move up to LA because my dad got a job. We were moving around a lot lately because of his job, but by now I had gotten used to it and wasn't hardly bothered. I learned to just not get too attached to anybody that I met at the schools I went to. I knew that after around 3 months I'd have to say goodbye and I'd rather not have to deal with that emotional damage.
     I suddenly realized that I had been in the shower day dreaming for nearly 30 minutes and needed to be out the door in 20. I did not want to be late on my first day and bring more attention to myself than I already would be given due to being 'the new kid'.
     After rushing to get ready and skipping breakfast, I left the house and before long was standing in front of my new school. It was a little larger than my old one. I hope it's easy to navigate. I don't want to have to have someone show me around.