S I X T E E N

I woke up early the next day. I looked at my phone and saw it was 9. Kellin had to be at the studio at 10. "Kellin! We have a hour!" I shouted.
"Okay. Get up and get ready." He said walking out of my room. I stood there. He came walking back in. "I will get Katelynne." I nodded
I went to the bathroom. Katelynne came in my room. "I will be out in about 10 minutes so you don't be late." I said. She nodded and waited. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body as fast as I could. "Hey Katelynne. Can you hand me my towel?" I asked. I turned off the water and she handed me my towel. "Thanks." I said as I walked into my bedroom.
Kellin came in and Katelynne left. They kissed and I turned to my dresser. I grabbed a bra and underwear. I went to my bathroom and got changed. I walked out and went to my closet. "Raven?" Kellin said.
"In my closet!" I said. He walked in and closed his eyes. "Sorry. Forgot to tell to you I wasn't dressed. I will in like five minutes though."
"Okay." He said and turned around and walked out.
I put on my black skinny jeans, my batman crewneck sweatshirt and knee-high converse. I went to my dresser in my room and got out my black beanie. I went to the desk next to my bed and grabbed my batman case. I also put on my mom's necklace she gave me and the ring I gave her on mother's day. I put my phone in my back pocket. "Okay ready." I said.
"Okay. Let's go." He said. I grabbed song book and left my room. We got Liam and Rowan. "What is with the book?"
"I am working on the same thing as last night." I said.
"You didn't finish that. You had like all afternoon and most of the night." Kellin said.
"Sorry, i can't write a song that fast. The song I gave you took me a day, but the lyrics came to me. This song actually is taking a while since I want it to mean something special." I said. "Now canc. go?" I grabbed his keys and walked out the door. I got in the car waiting for them. They fianlly came and I handed Kellin the keys.

We drove for a while until we reached the studio. I walked into the studio with them. They went to the chairs and went away from them. "Kellin?" I said. He turned to me. "Do you have a Yamaha DGX-650 digital home piano?" He nodded and pointed to the piano.
I walked over there and grabbed it. I put it down on the floor where I was sitting. "Hey. What you working on?" Liam asked.
"Umm, it may sound stupid, but a song." I said.
"That's not stupid. That's pretty cool." He said. "What is it about?"
"Umm, it is kinda about my life over the pass years." I said.
"Cool. Can I hear some?" He said.
"Can you wait until I get off this suicidal watch?" I asked. "Plus I still need to do the stuff on the piano."
"Yeah. But I won't tell anyone." He said. He got up and walked to Kellin. I pulled in my earbuds and worked on the background music.

*Kellin's POV*
I was working with the guys on the recent album and saw that Raven was working on the piano.
After a few hours, we were done and were going home. I looked over to Raven. She has fallen asleep on the floor.
I walked over to her. "Raven. It's time to go." I said.
"Ten more minutes." She said rolling over facing the wall.
"Raven. We need to go. You have to eat something." I said.
"I am fine." She said.
"Raven." I said.
"Fine." She said getting up. She put the piano away and gather everything.
Raven, the boys, Liam, Rowan and I walked to the car. She took the keys from my pocket. "Can I drive home?" She asked.
"No." I said. They guys started laughing.
She pouted and hopped into the passager's seat. She started the car and turned the radio on.
"I think you should probably go before something happens." Justin said.
"Yeah, see you guys soon." I said walking to the car. I stare at her.
"What?" She said. I raised my eyebrow. "You said lets go. I went. I asked to drive, you said no. I got in the car. What did I do?" She has a point. "Can we go now?"
"Yeah okay." I started driving back home. We got home and I was going to take out the keys when Raven all ready did. She already went inside. Liam and Rowan went to watch tv. I followed Raven up to her room.

*Raven's POV*
I went inside and went to my room. "What is your problem today?" Kellin asked.
"Nothing." I said.
"There is something up with you. What is it?" He asked.
"It is nothing!" I shouted.
"What is it Raven!?" He shouted back. I stayed quiet. "Raven! What is it!?" He shouted again.
"I WANT TO BE WITH MY MOM! WITH MY GRANDPARENTS! I WANT TO FEEL FREE! I AM BEING SUFFOCATED WITH YOU! WHY DO YOU THINK I LEFT? WHY DID YOU THINK I TRIED TO DIE!?" I yelled at him.
"You what?" It was Rowan and Liam.
"It's nothing guys." He said.
"You didn't tell them why I was in the hospital didn't you? You kept it a secret from them." I said.
"He told us that you didn't feel good." Liam said.
"That's the truth right?" Rowan asked.
"Unbelievable." I said. I grabbed my stuff and ran out. I ran. I couldn't do this anymore.

I went to the waterfall again. But I didn't go to the top. I stayed at the bottom. I opened my guitar case. One place they haven't checked. I picked it up. "No. I can't do it." I put it down. I took off my clothes. I jumped in the lake. I just swam to the bottom.
I needed my mom. I needed my family that has always been there.
After a little while, I heard my name being called. It sounded like Angel. I swam to the surface. "Angel? What are you doing here?" I asked.
"They are looking for you. Kellin is worried about you. What did you do?" She asked.
"Really? I tried to kill myself to end my misery. I want my mom back, I want to be happy. You know how heard it is. Being on suicidal watch and have Kellin be around every minute. It is only the second day and I am going crazy. I HAVE IT FOR A MONTH!" I shouted. She picked up the blade. "I didn't do anything. I was thinking about it. I didn't though." I swam back to where she was. I showed her my wrist.
"Then why do you have it?" She asked.
"I thought I would of needed it in the future. I guess I lied to myself. I just need help right now." I said. I climbed out of the water and put my close back on. "I just need to be where I am familiar."
"Like where?" She asked.
"I don't know." I said. "With my mom."
"Rav. Me, Ava, Kellin, his family, Sleeping with Sirens, and Pierce the Veil are here for you. You have to know that." She said.
"Yeah I know, but I feel like there is something missing and I don't think anyone understands how much it hurts me to be happy and to be better. I just don't think they understand." I explain while i get my clothes back on.
"Well did you tell them about your past?"
"I told Kellin."
"Let's go so they can see you're okay." She said. I grabbed my stuff and walked with Angel back to the house.

We got to the house and I was attacked with hugs. "Where have you been?" Kellin asked.
"Away from you. That's where." I said with sass.
"Raven!" Katelynne said.
"Whatever." I said. I walked up to my room and got dressed for bed. I got into bed and went to sleep.