Return

A/N

This is going to prepare for the next chapter which will hopefully be longer.
If you see any mistakes please don't be afraid to point it out politely. Im typing these on my phone until I get anther laptop. Anyways, back to the story.

************

I was soaking in a bath with lavender oils as I thought to myself. I tried to wrap my head around the events of what could possible have been so important as to call me back so urgently.

Not that I was complaining, I've been looking forward to going back home after all these years. I felt that I was ready to take on the many challenges I knew I was sure to meet.

This was my chance to get revenge on that sadistic bastard Nazar.

I tensed up as bile rose in my mouth and hatred filled my heart at the thought of that bastard living luxuriously in my home country while I was forced away from my family for ten whole years.

The vanilla scented candles and its aroma pulled me from tense state and I relaxed again. I sighed as I scrubbed my body and finally got out after about an hour.

I wrapped a towel around me as I walked into my room and got dressed.
I needed to pack. I was leaving Maryland tomorrow night to fly back to Imyria.

Before I could start anything Nana called me down for dinner.

I walked down and the dining table was already set for two.

A tense silence hung over us as we ate dinner. I knew Nana wasn't very happy with me going back and putting myself in danger again. But, even she knew there was no stopping me. Even if the letter hadn't came from the Royal House as soon as it did, I would have ended up going back in a year or two.

I knew she worried for my safety as she had came to love me as a daughter. And I loved her because she became my surrogate mother after my parents died.

She was only fifteen years older than I was, yet her knowlege and wisdom seemed far beyond her age.

She has broze colored skin, extremly long brown hair which she kept in a strict bun and laugh line creasing her face. Her look was a contradiction; she looked strict and mean on the outside yet when she spoke you would see a different, more softer and kinder side to her. She's very beautiful and would not have any problems having her pick of men.

"I love you Nana. You've been loyal to me through everything and I can't pay you back enough. Thank you." I ended, taking her hand in mine gently.

"Jadae, you are like a daughter to me, you know that. I worry about you. That man...." She trailed off, but I know who she was referring to.

Nazar.

"That man killed... Your parents. What will stop him from killing you also? "

I sighed as I had no reply to her question.

To be honest, I actually did expect attempts to be made on my life the minute I step foot off that plane in Nura, Imyria.

I couldn't tell her that, though I'm sure she knows.

"I want you to stay here. To be safe. Build your life, maybe go on a date or two. I know you haven't been with anyone for a very long time becuase you've been occupied with me but I want you to be happy now. I can take care of myself from now on." I said as I got up and hugged her as tears escaped her eyes.

She didn't have to reply for we both knew that was the best choice in order for her to stay safe.

I put the dish in the sink and walked upstairs to my room to begin packing.

**********
Next Day

I boarded the plane and immediately found my private seat in first class. My mind was racing with thoughts of my home country and how it would feel to finally set foot on its soil again.

Before I knew it, I fell alseep as the plane departed and took off.

I woke up 8 hours later and got ready to exit the plane.

I did everything I needed to do, got my luggage and walked to the exit of the airport.

I walked out into the sunlight, stopped and look up into the sky breathing in the fresh air of Imyria.

I was finally home!

"Nice to see you back so soon little Jadeah... "

******************************

Dun Dun Dun....

Lol not really, but who do you think it is?
Hopefully you're staying with the book.

Vote
Comment
Add to Library

Xoxo gossip girl. Sike, bye!