School

Hey guys this is my first non fan fiction story so I hope you like it. Love Des
.............................................................................

I wake up with a pounding headache. I went out last night and got really drunk. I look at the clock on my phone a notice it's 7:39. School starts at 8. I get out of bed and head to the shower. I wash my hair and get out I wrap the towel around my waist and walk out. Once I get in my room I get my clothing. Which consists of a black short black skinny jeans a leather vest and some black combat boots. I walk out side after telling my mom good bye. I get on my motorcycle and go to school. Once I get to school and walk through the doors every one stops talking.

My boys walk up to be. My friends are James Tyler and Scott. They are in my gang. James is sensitive yet tough. Tyler is funny and tough. And Scott is caring loving and tough. We are all over protective. So that doesn't come in handy when I have girl friends. I don't have many Hough because I am a player. When me and the guys start walking down the hall every one moves except Marley. Marley is the good girl and totally hates my guts.

Marley was standing with her friend Lyd. James has a massive crush on Lyd but doesn't have the guts to tell her. I walk up to Marley and tell her to move. She looks at me with a smug look and slaps me across the face and walks away with Lyd. All I could hear was whispers and gasps. The good girl just slapped me oh she is going to pay big time.

Hey sorry it is short any ways this chapter is dedicated to alydia15

Love des