Chapter 19 (Final HM) Reiner Vs Eren

Depuis le début

"Annie...what are you doing here. All the way here in Los Santos? And with Eren?" Bertholdt asked with a hint of anger in his voice. Annie easily noticed and knew why.

He's jealous...this is sort of bad. Annie thought.

"I'm here spending my honeymoon with Eren...my husband." Annie told them as she stood up and walks towards them.

"H-Honeymoon?!" Ymir seemed surprised to hear it.

"AH! I knew you two would finally get married soon!" Christa cried out in joy. Bertholdt face darkens upon the news while Reiner's eyes stares at Eren. "Do you have the ring on?"

"Yep, I never take it off." Annie smiled but then her attention was brought back to Bertholdt. "Bertholdt..."

"Huh?" his expression changes back to normal and stare at Annie.

"It's good to see you again." Annie smiled but turns to worried. "Are you alright?"

"Yes...um...I'm fine...Reiner managed to get all that crap out of me and I'm back to normal." Bertholdt turns to look at Eren. "Thank you for helping back then..."

"It's no problem, we're friends aren't we?" Eren said but Annie saw his face in a serious expression. His eyes directly on Reiner and Annie finally understood.

That's right...Reiner killed Eren's father. Annie's smile disappeared as she watched the tension between the two.

"Why are you here...Reiner." Eren said with a dark tone like when he talked to Levi.

"It's funny...we said something before we took down the Titan Gang, do you remember?" Reiner smiled. "You're the one who said it."

"..." Eren didn't say anything.

"A rematch..." it was all Reiner said before he darted towards Eren and knees him in the stomach.

"EREN!!" Annie cried out in fear as she watched Eren get launched into the bench and breaks through the wood.

"REINER STOP!" Christa cried out as she tried to run at her brother but Ymir held her back. Annie tried to rush at Reiner, to stop him but someone held her back and turns to see Bertholdt.

"Let me go!" Annie shouted.

"You can't stop Reiner...none of us can." Bertholdt told her and Annie relaxed. He finally lets her go and all Annie could do was watch Eren stand and get in his fighting stance. Eren's eyes glowing green as both Reiner and him ran at each other. Then Annie heard Bertholdt say something else. "All we can do is hope that Eren wins."

//Eren POV//

Damn you!! Eren shouted in his mind as he blocked as many attacks from Reiner as he can but his arms were beginning to hurt and now he was dodging. He didn't see it coming but when he did, it was too late and Reiner tackles him. Pushing him forward and finally lifting him up in the air. He was carried through the food stands and shops...both smashing through all of them and Eren could only look over his shoulder to see the House of Mirrors.

"No! You're coming went me!" Eren yelled as he grab hold of Reiner and puts his foot down, rolling to the floor and kicking Reiner over him and into the House of Mirrors. He went smashing inside the mirrors and inside. People were screaming and running from the battle that was unfolding.

"Eren!" he heard Annie shout to him. He turns to see her running towards him but he motioned her to stop.

"Don't, stay back." Eren told her and he ran inside. He ducks down when he heard Reiner step on glass he stood quiet and walked around the mirrors. Being slow careful but hitting mirrors in front of him, he backs away when he heard Reiner right behind the mirror beside him.