~5~

We pulled up to a frat-looking house, which I'm guessing was there's. The two other cars pulled into the driveway as we parked. Niall, Louis, Ashton and Liam jumped out a black hummer as Calum, Luke and Zayn stepped out a sleek Impala. I opened the door to Harry's black Range Rover, Ava and Mikey following suit.
"This is our humble a-mode." Niall introduced as Liam unlocked the door. It was a pretty big house but I didn't hear anyone else home and they all seemed to live here but it still made no sense. We all piled into the house and all the boys slumped onto the couches as me and Ava looked around a bit, unfamiliar of our surroundings. I fiddled with the hem of my pink sweater feeling like a child. As Zayn turned on the X-Box and Niall, Luke and Mikey swept up a controller, Calum and Ash waiting for their turn. Liam and Louis pulled out their phones and started scrolling on what looked like Twitter. Harry chuckled as he saw me and Ava looking uncomfortable.
"Well come make yourselves comfortable, we might be here for a bit." He grinned, a dimple popping out. My heart warmed and Ava's hand tugged me to one of the huge couches that could sit at least 20 people.
"Here, babe. Come sit on my lap." Michael spoke up, his eyes not leaving the game on the big screen. Ava happily obliged perching down on Michael (life goals.) as I stumbled and sat next to Harry. He smirked at me and I blushed trying to look interested in what ever the boys were playing.
****------****
30 minutes later the controller has been passed to Harry and Calum since Niall and Mikey's team lost in C.O.D.
"I'm hungryyyyy." Niall complained and Michael nodded and grunted in agreement.
"Mikey wants pizza." Michael mumbled still holding Ava on his lap. Ava furrowed her eyebrows.
"Did you just talk about yourself in third person?" She laughed.
"Yes. Yes I did. I'm fucking starving and I need food." He yelled causing me to let out a soft chuckle, propping my legs us in front of me and wrapping my arms around them. Harry laughing as well. Zayn paused the game and Luke and Louis threw their hands in the air.
"C'mon mate I was just about to get the last kill!!" Louis complained glaring at Zayn. Zayn simply rolled his eyes.
"Well someone has to go get food so.. who's it gonna be?" Luke stated. I frowned.
"I'm not doing anything. I'll go." I shrugged, already getting up. I tuck my phone in the band of my leggings. Everyone seemed to be ok with it.
"I'll just need someone's keys to go get it. You know, since I don't have my car." I rose an eyebrow at Harry and smirked. Harry scoffed.
"Like that's ever happening, Luve. I'll take you." He challenged passing his controller down to Ashton. I crossed my arms over my chest, pouting as we had an intense stare down. I finally give in and roll my eyes in defeat.
"Fine." I glare at the curly haired boy. Harry wore a proud smirk as he shrugged on a jacket.
"Any suggestions?" I ask everyone.
"Oo! Pizza!" Niall yells.
"With EXTRA cheese!" Mikey yelped.
"And pepperoni." Ava added, cuddling into Michael's neck as he smiled and squeezed her, kissing her temple lightly. They are so cute. I mini fan girled and smiled.
"Anything else?" I ask walking towards Harry.
"Nope." Louis stated, popping the 'p' I nodded. Harry smiled at me and held the door open.
"For meh lady." He gestured me out the house first. I roll my eyes. As we got situated in the car, Harry shivered and blasted the heat, turning on the ignition.
"Where to, Luve?" He asked pulling out of the cement drive way and onto the street. I loved the way he says it. I never knew if he's saying my last name or actually the word 'love' but I loved it either way. I sighed.
"Dominos is good." I suggest, shrugging slightly. Harry nodded and came to a stop at a red light.
"So... Demi." Harry started glancing over to me quickly before returning his attention back to the road even though we were at a stop light.
"So Harold." I smile looking at his face as he furrowed his eyebrows and smiled.
"Where'd that come from." He chuckled lightly, his accent very thick and I laughed with him.
"The teacher called you Harold and it seemed like it annoyed you so that's what I'm calling you from now on." His green eyes sparked with amusement. I blushed and averted my eyes to my hands. Good thing the light turned green because my face was starting to heat up and I felt my cheeks get rosy. I rubbed my hands together trying to keep them warm. Harry must have noticed.
"Cold, love?" He asked glancing at my hands then back at the road. I looked out the window.
"A bit." I mumble. It's then when he reaches his hand off the middle consol of the truck and grabs my left hand. Intertwining our fingers I look over to his face and he simply still looks out the windshield. I smiled and blush even more. I took this time to notice his small hand tattoos and a silver ring on his middle finger and the bottom of what looked like an anchor on his upper wrist. His hands were so soft and oh my god his fingers. Wtf am I even saying. They're just fingers. I swallow and look away.
As we pull into the Dominos Harry doesn't take the key out the car. He simply puts it in park and simply looks over at me grinning like an idiot. After a quite awkward silence he squeezes my hand slightly and mumbles
"You're beautiful. You know that." I widened my eyes slightly and raise my eyebrows.
"Me?" I say stupidly. Of course he's talking to me but what?! I blushed wildly. He giggled.
"No the guy behind you." He laughs, playing with my fingers with both his hands. Well fuck. Funny how we just met today... I just sat there stiff and frozen. He suddenly stopped playing with my hand and looked up at me.
"Am I... making you uncomfortable?" He asked slowly. His accent was clear as day and just as beautiful as ever. My eyes widened and I shook my head quickly.
"N-no! Not at all i-it's just like uh we like just met each other like earlier t-today and I-" I sputtered out as his grin got wider. He cut me of by placing his (amazingly long) pointer finger to my lips. I go cross eyed trying to look at it. His eyes danced with amusement as he leaned across the only small barrier there was between us and-
"ANNIE! Are you comin, I'm runnin to get food?" Louis taps my thigh, waking me up out my sleep. I look around, shocked and everyone was doing exactly what they were doing before I fell asleep. I look at Harry beside me and he has a controller in his lap, along with Ashley from my English class, cuddled up in his chest and just as I'm about to get up and storm off, they lock lips.
~~~~~
SO THERE YOU GOOOOOO WOOP WOOP FOR HEMI ;) <3
I hope you guys really enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed and loved writing it.
LOVE YOU