~4~

Lunch. Finally. After first period all of my classes seemed to be a dazed drag. All I could think about was his fooking green eyes, his pushed back curly hair, his long fingers, the way his hand grabbed my arm and wrapped around my pen, the way he would bite his lip if he was thinking and his minty breath. I sighed and reached for my bag of veggie chips and a Sprite from out of my lunch bag in my locker. I never take my whole lunch bag. Just a few items and then usually I use what's left for after school when I walk to the library. I paced down the hall, eager to get to lunch. When I found our usual table I sat down and waited for Gabby, Ava, Ashton, Calum, Michael and Luke. Ash, Cal, Mike and Lucifer (which isn't his real name) are my best guy friends. They're really cool and funny. As if right on cue Luke plopped down, Michael following close behind. "Hey D. How was break?" Mikey laughs knowing I already told him in Science, second period. I groaned and rolled my eyes, stuffing a chip in my mouth. He laughed loudly and finally Gabby and Ava arrived.

"Hey Luke!" Gabby greeted. Luke nodded in her direction. Gabby has had a crush on Luke since we all started hanging together... which was when we were 7. So... long time. Very long time. She's never had enough balls to ask him out though.

"Hey babee." Michael grinned to Ava. She rolled her eyes and sat on his lap giving him a quick kiss. If you couldn't tell, Ava and Mikey are together. They started dating last year I think. They're cute and right for each other.
"Gag me." Calum comments and Ashton punches him in the arm. They play fight their way over to our table and plop down by Michael, completing the circle. We all broke off into mini conversations until Ashton got our attention by calling someone's name. Not just someone's name...his name.

"Yo Harry!" Ashton shouted. I turned my head fast to look in the direction he was calling. Sure enough there was Harry. Leaning against the wall by the cafeteria doors. Looking just as cool and hot as ever. He looked up from his phone and smiled at Ash but then noticed me and as soon as he did he un-propped himself from the wall he began to walk over.

"Shit. How do I look? Do I have veggie chip in my braces?" I asked anxiously and pulled out my phone turning the inside camera around so I can check myself out. Gabby gave me a confused look (of course she did. She's small and innocent) but Ashton, Calum, Ava and Mikey just rose an eyebrow and smirked. I put my phone down and flipped them off and rolled my eyes.

"Well if it isn't Luve, spelled with a 'U'." Harry greeted me when he approached. I smiled up at him and he winked.

"Oh. I was going to introduce everyone but looks like you already know Demi." Ashton smirked. I glared at him. Harry laughed and I swear they were like church bells. Not literally... but just so beautiful.

"Yah." He replied. Michael gave me a sneaky smirk.

"Well this is Gabby and Ava. You've already met Luke, right?" Ashton asked, chewing his burger and mouth full. Slob.

"Yah. We have." Luke smiled and they did that little bro hug shake thing that boys do.

"And this is Calum and Michael." Michael and Calum nodded. "You know you could sit with us, if you want." Luke spoke. Harry shrugged.

"Nah. I actually have some friends coming they're just.. occupied. They should be here any-" Harry was cut off when the cafeteria doors swung open and four, may I say HOT AS HELL, boys walked in. A tall, tan guy with brown eyes that i could melt into. He was probably the tallest. He was wearing a SnapBack and the boy standing next to him wasn't as tall but just as hot. And stylish. Like damn. Are all these guys models?! He had on white jeans and a white shirt with a leather jacket. His hair was styled in a somewhat quiff with a streak of blonde in the front. He also had his ears pierced. I swear at this point, every single one of the girls were panting. The boy next to HIM looked blonde but mostly brunette with eyes as blue as the fucking Pacific. White shirt and jean jacket. I looked at the last one and he was shorter than them all (guess who im talking about just by saying that lmao) he was wearing a cute little grey sweater and a beanie with black skinny jeans and Vans. He was.... very v v attractive and cute. They walked over to us, waving to Harry.
"Hey, mate." the brown haired, snapbacked boy smiled. He looked the nicest and somewhat the glue that held them together.
"This is Liam-" Harry introduced the nice boy. "Zayn-" he smiled and patted "Zayns" chest. Zayn just laughed a little. He looked like the most chill or low key one of them. "Niall-" he grins at the blonde boy and then he waves and giggles...GIGGLES. Aw, cutie. It kinda reminds me of Ashton's. "he's irish!" Harry whispers to us, holding a hand up, blocking out Niall.
"I heard that!" Niall laughed. Harry just shrugged.
"And this one over here is Louis." he put his hand on Louis's shoulder and squeezed it slightly. (LARRY AF LARRY AF LARRY AF) Louis waved.
"Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis meet Ava, Mikey, Luke, Gabby, Calum, Ashton and... Demi." He smirked down at me and I stared back. The way he said Demi... I swear I'm pregnant just from listening to him say that. I'm also 99% sure I'm panting and/or drooling right now.
"Well, mate. Were about to go grab something to eat then dit- I mean than come uh back here." Louis smiled awkwardly. His accent wasn't like Harry's deep and fucking seductive one. It was cute and a bit demanding. He smiled at me when he caught me staring. I smiled back.
"It's ok. You guys won't tell if we ditch, will you?" Harry asked our table. The boys snorted and Ava and Gabby laughed and looked at me.
"Mate, you guys aren't the only rebels at this school." Luke smirked but being the noodle he is, accidentally drops his spoon full of peaches in his lap.
"Shit." He mumbles before cleaning up his mess causing us to laugh.
"Yah, you guys are amateurs compared to the shit we've done." Michael snorted, leaning his chin on Ava's shoulder and wrapping his arms around her waist tightly. She laughed. Liam and Zayn smirked at each other.
"Is that so?" Liam challenged. We all nodded and hummed in reply. We have done some fucked up shit but we had to probably be extra careful being that all our parents are like lawyers and shit and would tear us a new one and cut us off if they knew.
"Demi? You too, hm." Harry smirked. I grinned back. "And here I was thinking you were completely... innocent." He squinted his eyes and scanned over my face as if trying to figure out a puzzle.
"Oh. Ha! She is. The furthest she's gone with a guy is hug-" Michael laughed but Ava cut in
"MICHAEL! Shut. Up." Ava glared at her boyfriend and I blushed. Harry squinted at me playfully and shook his head. I looked down, obviously caught red handed. I couldn't help but notice Louis stiffen as all of this went on.
"So. shall we be going?" Niall asked excitedly. Our table exchanged uneasy glances. We didn't even know these guys. What if they are like a whole other level of rebelious. Like I said, we've done some messed up shit- ditch, smoke weed (well I took one puff and Gabby just gave us disgusted looks) in the school shed, spray painted the principals office but I don't know what they were planning. I shrugged and got up.
"I'm in." I smile and walk to the trash to throw away my now empty bag of chips and my half drank pop bottle.
"Great. I'll walk Demi to her locker to get her stuff then were heading out. If you guys are coming better make it fast. We have to get out of here before the rest of the teachers and students start heading to classes. Niall. Come with us." Harry commanded as if he was the leader or some shit which didn't surprise me because he already seemed like he was. He slung an arm around my shoulder and Niall followed as I lead them to my locker.
"Here we are." I whisper. I collect my binders and shove them in my book bag. I tugged my beanie on.
"You're so cute with that little beanie on." Harry whispered, leaning in and cornering me against my locker and his body. I pushed my palm into his face pushing his head back. He laughed and licked my palm.
"GROSS! Sick." I laugh and slam my locker shut. I swipe my wet palm against his shirt and he casually grabs my wrist and tugs on it causing me to trip and tumble into his arms. I blush furiously. I look up at him but look back down. I have a thing about not making direct eye contact with the male gender, it's kinda a phobia of mine. He's only inches away from my face when he then swipes his thumb over the little patch of exposed skin from my sweater raising up. Fuck fuck fuck. I'm literally going to kill myself wtf stop u fricken seductive twat.
"Gross. Get a room, you two." Niall groaned turning so he was facing a locker and covers his eyes. Harry chuckled and backed away from me with his hands in the air and palms facing me. He winked than turned around walking back towards the cafeteria where we're supposed to meet the others. Niall skipped passed me and I laughed and followed his lead, skipping down the empty halls.
^*~*^~*~*^~*^~*^~^~*^*~^~*
Finally after a shit ton of convincing, Luke, Mikey and Ava decided to go but Gabby couldn't. Something about a family dinner and not wanting to risk getting caught. We all agreed who would be riding with who and got the hell up out of there. Harry jogged to the car holding my wrist tightly with Mikey and Ava close behind us.
"I'm driving!" I call as we find Harry's car. He laughed.
"No, no, no. I always drive. My car. I drive." I glare at him.
"Fine." I huffed and get into the driver seat, leaving Michael and Ava just staring at us weird.
They eventually get in, speechless and we all buckle up.
"Where're we going?" I ask immediately out of habit.
"Anxious, are we?" Harry mumbles his voice so deep it gives me shivers. (AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN HEAR HIM SAY THIS OR....)
---
So so so so so so so so v v v v SORRY IM SO LATE ON ALL MY UPDATES ITS SAD AND UGH IM SORRY I've been on summer break but school starts up soon so I'll be getting back to my old writing schedule fam