Chapter 1 - You Again

~Matt's P.O.V~

Me and the guys had just finished our last song of the night, "Seize The Day". It was the final week of our Avenged tour and we had fun performing for our fans. Me and the guys had all headed to our tour bus and relaxed. But, something seemed funny. I looked around to notice that Brian was gone. A few minutes later, Brian had came in with luggage in his hand. "Hey, you guys. I brought you a gift", Brian said excitedly. "You brought us luggage?", I asked confused, chuckling softly. "Well, kinda.. It's human luggage", Brian responded. "So, you brought us luggage made out of a human?", Zacky asked, confusion overtaking his face slightly. "No. Just close your eyes", Brian said with a laugh. Me and the guys all closed our eyes.

"Now.. Open", I heard Brian say. We all opened our eyes. My ex-girlfriend.. Kaylin stood there beside Brian, her dark brown hair stopping a little bit above her elbows. Her bright green eyes filled with excitement as Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny all attacked her with hugs. "Kay! my favorite short chick", Zacky teased as he hugged her tightly. "Zacky... My favorite sly guy", she said with a giggle as she hugged him back tightly. "Kady!", Jimmy said happily as he hugged her tightly. "Jimmy! Jimmy... Air... Please..", Kaylin said in between short breaths. Jimmy chuckled as he put her down. "Kay Kay, how 'ya been?", Johnny asked as he hugged her tightly. "I've been good", she responded happily. I knew better than to over step my boundaries. After what I did to her in high school.. She wanted nothing to do with me. I walked over to her. "Hey, K.D", I said with a smile. She glared at me. The guys all seemed to leave the room as soon as I started walking over to her. She didn't even say anything. She just looked at me in disgust. "You still hate me, don't you", I said as I looked down at her. "Well, I don't know... How could you expect me not to, after you basically fucked Val while me and you were dating. Then, you dated her like nothing ever happened", she said angrily. "I know and I'm sorry... I thought you would've at least forgiven me by now", I responded as I looked at her. She turned away, her back facing me. "Forgive you? You obviously don't know how it felt.. Having to face you two after that", she said. "I give up on trying to make you forgive me", I responded as I shook my head. It's obvious she probably won't ever forgive me again. "Good", she snapped, before turning around and looking me straight in the eyes.

"And this is my cue to step in. Want some food, Kady?", Brian asked as he walked over to where we were. "Of course", Kaylin responded to him with a soft laugh. "How does KFC and Chinese food sound?", Brian asked. "You know I love you, right?", Kaylin asked with a soft giggle as she playfully pinched his cheeks. "Yeah, I do", Brian responded to her, chuckling softly. Brian bent his knees a little and Kaylin jumped on his back. That was a little best friend thing they did in high school and they still did it 'til this day. Brian left to get the food with Kaylin on his back. I don't know why but, it seems like Brian and Kaylin are way too comfortable with each other. I don't like it.. I understand they're best friends but, I get the feeling that something more is hidden underneath. Even if she isn't my girl.. I just don't like the idea of something possibly going on between them.. Minutes later, Brian and Kaylin came back with the food. "You guys! I got food!", Brian said as him and Kaylin held bags of Chinese food and KFC. Kaylin was still on his back until she hopped off. Zacky, Johnny and Jimmy all ran into the 'Living Room/ Dining area' of the bus. We all sat at the table with the food. We all began eating and laughing like old times. I know K.D. wasn't too happy about having to sit across from me but, she seemed to not even care since she was sitting next to Brian. While we were eating Brian would occasionally whisper into K.D's ear and she would giggle and look at him. I bit my lip as I swung my foot forward, kicking Brian. He looked up at me and gave me a confused look. I raised my eyebrows and nodded at him and motioned towards K.D. He gave me a reassuring look, basically telling me that nothing is going on between them. Yeah... Sure...

After, we were done eating, we all decided to head to sleep. I laid in bed, staring up at the blank white ceiling as my head rested against the pillow. I sat up in my bed and swung my legs over, my feet planting on the cold hard floor as I sat up. I then stood up and opened my room door and started heading towards the living room. "Ooh.. Brian", I heard a female voice say. What in the hell is going on? That better not be Kaylin and Brian. I narrowed my eyes as I grabbed the door knob, turning it and pushing the door open. "What's going on in here?".