[2]

I woke up to Flyforce nudging me with his wing. I looked up at him, he waved his tail cheerfully and went over to wake up Lexi. I stood up and walked over to her bed. A Squirtle poked her head over the edge of the bed and stared at me.

"Rach?" I tilted my head.

"Lexi?" She laughed and jumped off the bed, walking over to me. I looked at my back, which was coated with small flames.

"Haha! You're a Cyndaquil."

"You're not.. Worried about this?"

"Of course not, why would I?" I shrugged. I looked up at Flyforce, who was standing by the entrance. We follewed the huge dragon outside, Lexi's Pokemon were nowhere to be seen.

"Flyforce? Do you know where my Pokemon went?" Flyforce nodded, he flattened his wings, giving us space to sit. He didn't fly though, he walked on a path that led into a town. I looked around. Flyforce stopped at a weird temple-like building. He motioned for us to go up. We hopped off, watching as Flyforce flew off to a nearby shop, which had Kecleons running the shop. I looked at Lexi, who was beginning to walk up the stairs. I ran after her, quickly reaching the top.

A voice called from below.

"Please step on the grate to enter the Guild!" Lexi walked up slowly, stepping on the grate.

"Squirtle! Permission to enter granted!" I stepped up after she did, getting the same message.

I climbed down a ladder, looking around the sub-level. Two boards full of papers were on each side of the room. Various Pokemon talked and took jobs from the boards. We climbed down another level, seeing a room with more Pokemon, and hallways leading to other rooms, we entered one, and a Wigglytuft was talking to a Chatot.

"Chatot!" Lexi cheered walking over. The Chatot turned his head in confusion.

"Uh, I'm terribly sorry, but I have never met you before!" He raised his wing and turned his head to the Wigglytuft.

"Hello there friends! Welcome to the Wigglytuft Guild! Are you here to join the Guild?" He cheered, throwing his hands in the air.

"Yup!" Lexi cheered waving her tail.

"Yay! More friends!" Wigglytuft continued, "What will your team name be?"

"Uh.. How about.. Team Plasma?" I questioned, looking at Lexi.

"That sounds awesome!" Lexi cheered, Chatot looked at us,

"I think you should walk around and meet your Guild-mates. I'm sure they'd be enthusiastic about having another team join." He squawked, motioning to the exit. "Have fun!"

We exited the room, now standing outside.

"So. What now?" I looked over at the Squirtle, who was pretty much asleep on the floor.

"What? We do whatever. We have an adventure." She laughed, flipping onto her back, rocking on her shell. I shook my head, helping her up.

I felt like I should be more concerned, but quite oddly, I wasn't. I was with Lexi, so it was okay.

We wandered into the other two rooms, one was off limits, because a Chimecho was preparing dinner, and the other one was the rooms for the Guild members to sleep. Chatot walked over to us, handing us our badges.

"Team Plasma, you will take jobs on the message boards upstairs. You will explore dungeons and complete the requests, and you will be rewarded for your work. Any questions?" We shook our head, walking upstairs. A team of a Skitty and Treeko turned to us, the Treeko walked over, high-fiving us.

"What's up guys? You must be the new Team! Me and Skitty make up Team Crystal." Skitty pranced over after hearing her name.

"Yeah! We're Team Plasma! So uh... Are there any.. Rules? For dungeons?" Lexi asked, waving her fluffy tail.

"I guess. You just look for objects, or fight bad Pokemon. I guess the only rules are to get the job done." Skitty mewed, reading a dungeon offer. Treeko looked at us, then searched his bag, handing us two light purple scarves.

"Here. They'll help you out, plus, they show that you are united as a team." We smiled and put them on, taking our leave from the Guild.

We walked outside, noticing Flyforce waiting for us.

"Join the Guild?" I smiled at hearing him talk. He sounded just like a kid. I nodded cheerfully, I motioned for Lexi to follow me as I explored the Market area. We stopped by the Kecleons Shop, to greet them.

"Ah, hello there young ones. I haven't met you before, so you must be new around here. And by your scarves, you must be in Wigglytufts Guild!" The lizard-like Pokemon searched a chest while talking to us.

"Yup! So, we can buy stuff here?" Lexi asked, adjusting her scarf pridefully.

"Of course! You can also sell things you gather from dungeons!" He replied, beginning to sort items. We walked back to the bluff, we decided to go through the chest thoroughly. After we got past the ribbons, focus bands, and other various objects, we found something odd. A flower encased in what appeared to be ice, although it quite obviously doesn't melt. A floral design laced the ice. I handed it to Lexi.

"I think that you should hold onto it. You really like flowers, and it is kinda my fault we're here right now. Lexi nodded and hugged me. I guess being a Cyndaquil and Squirtle wasn't even all that bad.

"Haha! Now I'm usually all for interacting, but its late, and you two have dungeons to explore tomorrow!" Flyforce stated, acting assertive. Only to have two much smaller Pokemon smother him in hugs.

~~~

Guess which ho updating at 1 am again mmhmmm me.

XD what even

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the new chapter!

~Deerstar