Chapter 3

Waking up to a large bang was not amusing. It's like waking up when you had a jump dream, your natural instinct is to jump. That's what happened, that darn bang.

Stomps resonated through out the stables. It seemed like none of the other horses paid any attention to the stomps.

Leading closer and closer to my stall. Soon a cling, cling ran through the air. Then all the sudden it stopped right in front of my closed door. Getting to my hoofs as fasts as I could do I could be prepared.

A man of black hair opened the top part of the stall door. His blue eyes searching me. He walked into the stall with a riding crop. Putting it up under my head to lift it up.

"Well, well, well, we have another horse shifter here. A female one we could make her mate with the male one that we have making them mates permanently. Your blood test came back shifter. We know what you are. Where going to force you into his stall and you will be trapped. He's gotten more horse than horse shifters for the time he has been here. He might make our job easy or we will have to do it the hard way."

He removed the crop from my head and left locking the door with a tight CLICK. And the stomps drew away to silence.