Chapter 9: Stay With Me

Miranda

Jordan and Rocky know about me and Riker. Two down, four to go. I bounced into Rydel's room, a huge smile on my face. "Hey, Del!" I cheer. "Hey." She states flatly, obviously bored. "Guess what?" She sighed. "What is it this time, Miranda?" She obviously wasn't interested in what I had to say. "Guess what I have?" She rolled her eyes. "What?" "A boyfriend." I said innocently. Of course, her boring state immediately changed. "WHAT?!" She squeals, leaning towards me. My smile fades as she tackles me to the ground, landing with a loud thud. "WHO?!" She screams, just inches from my face. I laugh. "Your brother." I whisper. She jumped off of me, landing on her feet with a look of ultimate fear painted onto her face. "What..?" Her mood has changed yet again. "Yep! Can 'ya guess which one?" "Please don't tell me it's Rocky." She whined. I giggle. "No!" I give her a sly smile and she groans loudly. "Spill it already!" A smirk crosses my face as I giggle mischievously. "MIRANDA!" She screams, tackling me again. She pins down my shoulders easily, the smirk gone from my face. "Spill it." She states flatly. I giggle happily before whispering, "Riker."

~

I walk into the basement, my eyes landing on Ross and Ryland sitting in bean bag chairs, moving along with the video game on the TV. "Hey, guys!" I cheer. "Not now!" Ross yells through his headphones. "I can make time." Ryland says, immediately turning off the game. "Dude, what the hell?!" Ross yells. Ryland walks over to me, leaning an elbow against the couch. "Hiya, sweetcheeks," He slurs. "What's up?" He says with a wink. "First of all," I say, putting a hand on his chest. "No more of that. Second of all, I have a boyfriend!" Ryland's face is laced with sadness, as Ross' was full of happiness. "That's great!" Ross exclaimed. "Y-yeah..great.." Ryland sulks. "Who is he?" Ross asks. "Oh..u-um.." I stutter. Ross and Ryland both give me a confused look. "It's..um.." "If you don't tell me right now, I am going to stab a bitch!" Ryland suddenly yells, taking everyone by surprise. "I-it's Riker.." Both of them drop the controllers in their hands, making me jump. "You're dating Riker..?" Ryland whispers. "Y-Yeah." Ross walks towards me until he's just inches from my face, forcing me to smell his minty breath. "You're dating...Riker?" "Ross-" "How could you date my brother?!" "Ross, I thought you'd be happy for-" "Happy for you? God, I'm anything but happy for you! That was supposed to be me!" He hissed at me, eyes filled with anger. I gasped. "R-Ross-" I was cut of when he angrily slammed his lips onto mine, trying to force his tongue into my mouth. I forcefully pushed him away with my hand, hoping I gave him a bruise. I made a run for it up the stairs and into my bedroom, hearing Ryland whisper a small, "Damn.."

~

That night, I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned, I just couldn't shake the feeling. His lips felt so warm, so soft and so..so..gentle. I sighed and stood up, tripping over my sheets as I tried to make my way to the door. I tiptoed down the hall, past Riker's room, past Rydel's room, away from Jordan's room, and slowly up to Ross'. I gently knocked on the door.

~

Ross

I heard a faint knock at my door and grumbled. "Come in.." I slurred. The door and I saw a faint female figure standing at my doorway. She opened her mouth to say something, but a dark figure quickly dashed forward and the back, taking the girl with it. "Woah." I said, sitting up. I walked out of the room and looked to the right. Everyone's doors were open and clothes were strewn out all over the floor. "Guys-" I tried to call, but just before I could finish my words, everything went black.

~

Miranda

I open my eyes and everything's hazy. I look around me, and all I see is a wall. As my vision clears, I see that there are four walls around me, all painted grey. I turn around and I see a huge pool of water, six squirming figures sitting in it. I can't tell what the figures are, however, because of the murkiness of the water. I look over and see a brunette girl with a blindfold over her eyes, hands cuffed together, and a gag. Jordan.

~

A large man. Walking towards Jordan. He bends down to pick her up. "Don't you touch her!" I yell through the gag. He looks over at me, laughs, picks up Jordan, and takes her into a different room via hidden door.