Chapter 9. Dream

Clara POV

"I love you Clara..." He said while walking closer to me. "What?" I asked in shock.

"I love you, since the first time we met. I'm in love with you so freaking much" he said caressing my cheek carefully.

"I-I... Eh... I-" he cuts me off by pressing his soft lips against mine.

I shot up and looked around. It was all just a dream... Sadly. Wait?! What?!

If you didn't know, the dream was about Diego, Diego Ramos...

I don't know why I dreamed that or why I liked it that much.

Clara, you've a freaking boyfriend!

"I'm getting crazy" I mumbled to myself. At two o'clock the bell rung and Tini stood there with a smirk.

"You're going to smirk forever and stare at me or we're going to that lake with Diego and Jorge?" I said annoyed.

"Let's go Boo!" She smiled. Is she addicted to give people nicknames or?

"New nickname?" I laughed and she nodded with a smile on her face.

"I'm also addicted to give cute people ship names" she smirked.

"Aha... So tell me some" I asked looking out of the window.

"Germangie, that's you and Diego in the series. This is the most beautiful one, Dieclari!" She yelled.

"And Dieclari is..?" I asked looking confused.

"Duhh, Clari and Diego, and with Diego I mean Ramos" she smiled widely.

"Tini, you know I've a boyfriend" I said annoying.

"Yeah I know, but honestly, you probably already notice that. I don't like your Dominguez thing. You're way more cute with Ramos!" She said parking her car by the lake.

"You think so? I mean, what are you saying?!" I said looking away.

"I think you know what I mean Boo" she smirked before heading out of the car.

Yeah... Maybe I know what she meant and maybe it's kinda true... I guess...