Two

A/N Wow, so you guys went WAY past the goal of votes and comments to get a chapter two, I am completely amazed, thank you to everyone who read, voted, and commented on chapter one.  Also, I am very sorry that it has taken so long to get an update, things got a little crazy for a while, I should be updating more often now.

Also, this chapter is WAY longer than my normal chapters, it's about the size of two of my other chapters. <3

'I have a boyfriend.' The words flew out of her mouth without warning, before her brain could even process what she had said, countless pairs of eyes turned toward her, apparently, it had been said loudly enough for the people around her to hear.

"You what?!"  Both Colton and her father asked at the same time. Brooklyn glanced at her mom and dad, her mom was smiling slightly, while her dad just looked angry, and so did Colton, which made no sense, he had no right to be angry.

Crossing her arms, Brooklyn stood up straighter. "I said, I have a boyfriend." She said, with a small shrug as if it were no big deal at all, which it really wasn't, to her at least.

Her mom, Maddie, walked over to her, with her father, Jude, closely behind. "So, who is this boy?" Her mom asked with a smile. Her mom was a lot more laid back than her dad and uncles.

"Yeah, who is this guy?" Her dad asked, not nearly as calm.

"Jude, She's nineteen, in college, and she's beautiful, did you really think that she would stay single forever?" Her mom asked, rubbing her dads arm gently, trying to calm him.

"No, but I thought I would know about it and have time to threaten the guy before it got serious. I have prospects on her twenty four hours a day, how did I not know about this?" Jude asked, looking around, probably looking for the prospect that had been tailing her.

She bit her bottom lip gently.

"Oh no." Her mom said quietly, making both Jude, Colton, and Brooklyn's eyes turn toward her.

"Let's talk inside." Her mom said, before walking toward the clubhouse. They all followed her, even Colton, which obviously irritated Brooklyn.

Brooklyn ran a hand through her hair as they walked into the common area of the clubhouse, everyone else was still outside, so the four of them were alone.

"You're dating him, aren't you?" Her mom asked softly.

"Who?" Brooklyn asked, confused.

"The prospect, Alex?" Maddie clarified with a frown.

"No you're fucking not." Her dad yelled, angrily, and began pacing back and forth in front of the fireplace.

Completely confused, Brooklyn opened her mouth to speak, before another voice cut into the conversation.

"Where is he?" Colton asked through his teeth, with both of his hand balled into fists.

"Colton, calm down." Jude said, looking at the younger man.

"No, you said that this wasn't going to happen." Colton said, his voice low, and dangerously calm.

"I will take care of it." Jude said, before turning to Brooklyn.

"I am not dating Alex." She said, shaking her head.

"Oh, thank goodness." Her mom said, breathing out a sigh of relief.

Jude and Colton both seemed to calm down a little at that.

"Why would it be so bad if I did?" She asked, confused as to why they would react that way, Alex was actually a very sweet guy, and he was only two years older than her. She didn't really see the problem.