Love

"Hey baby." He smiled kissing my cheek.
"Ew, you guys are.gonna make make me throw up." Stacy joked.
"Shut up." I laughed.
"Are we going out tonight?" He asked. " for our one month, yes." I said wrapping my arms around him. He just laughed
"Well meet me at the park at 6, okay?" I nodded. "Your parents still aren't allowing you to see him?"
I shook my head, "they're stupid." I replied.
" I'll see you later, okay?" Michael said kissing me. "See you at 6." I replied.
I watched as he disappeared down the hall, "someone's in love." Stacy said.
"Yeah....I just wish my parents would give him a chance."
"Has he met them?"
"We tried and they wouldn't even let us in the house. I could only be in the house if he wasn't with me."
"That's harsh." I nodded.
*
"What took you so.long?" He asked irritated. "Sorry... I couldn't get out of the house..." I said looking at my feet ashamed. I heard him sigh. "Dre....don't do that." He said holding my face. "Do what?"
"You just instantly back down from people."
"I'm so-" "stop being sorry all the time. Defend yourself."
"Okay." I said. He smiled then kissed me, "you look beautiful."
"Thank you, and you look handsome." I replied. He grabbed my hand leading me to his truck. He opened my door helping me in. He closed my door then got in on his side. He grabbed my hand holding it all the way to the restaurant. "This beautiful Michael!" I gasped. He giggled helping me out. I hugged then then holding onto his arm excited to go in. "You don't get out often." He laughed. "I only get to eat out with my parents."
I replied. He lead me in and we were seated. "This all looks so good." I smiled. " their pasta is really good." He said. "what can I start you guys off with?" The waiter asked. "Water." I replied " Coke." Michael said. "Oh and some mozzarella sticks." He added.
He grabbed my hand rubbing my knuckles. Goosebumps cover my arms feeling his touch. The affect he has on me is rediculious. "I got you something." He said. "Michael you don't have to buy me things." I said shyly. "I wanted to." He said handing me a long black jewelry box. "i want you to know im very serious about our relationship." I opened the box yo see about white gold necklace with an M on it. "Is this your way of claiming me." I giggled. He laughed. "Your mine and eve ry one needs to know that."
" I love it baby." I said. "Good." He said.
We ate our food then left.
I looked out the window as he drove me home. "Babe, what's wrong? " he asked. "I don't want tonight to end."
"Well what do you want to do?" I shrugged. "I just want to be with you."
"I know where we can go." He smiled. He drove to this goregous lake and parked. " just you and me." He smiled. I scooted over cuddling him. "I need to tell you something." I gave him my full attention. He grabbed my face gently then kissed me. "I know it's only been a month but I love you. I can't explain the way you make me feel Dre." I kissed him back "I love you too. I've never had anyone put this much effort into me before and I'm so thankful for you." He kissed me and gain but more passionate. I leaned back till i was flat with him on top of me. He started to kiss my neck, right on my sweet spot. A light moan escaped my lips. I pulled his shirt off then he stopped. "Is this to fast for you? " he asked. "I want this. " I told him. "Are you sure?" He asked. I unbuttoned my shirt taking it off. He started to kiss down to my pants unbottoning sliding then off. I unbuckled his pants pushing them down. " If you want me stop just say so." He said undoing my bra. Within seconds we were naked. I heard him open up up condom and put it on. He slowly pushed into me as I groaned. He pushed all the way in. He laid ontop of me leaving sweet kissed every where. Slowly he started thrusting in and out. I groaned as it hurt so bad! I didn't start feeling pleasure till half way through. Even though I didnt orgasm, it was magical.
After we were done we laid in his truck just laughing and loving each other. "Oh Oh shit babe it's 11pm. I need to get you home." He said.
He drove me home. I kissed him good night then entered my house as soon as K shut the door my mother's voice boomed in my ear. "Where the hell have you been?" She asked. "Out with Michael." I said scared. "Will get me mea switch!" She yelled. "Mom!no! I'm sorry!" I cried. "Your gonna be sorry!"She yelled. Dad handed her a wooden spoon instead. She wacked me in the face with it then started to just beat me with it. I was hundled on the floor screaming as she was hitting me as hard as she could with now a metal spoon. She broke the wooden one. After what seemed like forever she stopped. I was sitting out blood as she just walked away. My father just sat on the couch. I ran out the door and ran as fast as I could across town to michaels. I knocked on the door and soon Katherine opened it. "Audrey, what happened to you?" She asked. " my-"
"Mom who's at the door? DRE? Baby what happened? "
I collapsed in his arms crying. "She beat me with a wooden spoon then a metal one. My whole body hurts." I cried. He picked me up carrying me to the couch. Katherine went and got cold cloths to put on the welps on my back. He Took My Shirt off revealing the red and purple marks all over my back and sides. " I'm sorry baby, i didn't mean to get you in trouble." He said sincerly. "It's not your fault. They're insane.'' I said hiccuping. They had me lay down, they placed the cloths on my back. I whimpered in pain. I held a ice pack to my face too. " Can she stay here tonight?" Michael asked. "Of course." Katherine replied. "I wouldnt make her go back there."
Michael carried me to his room laying me on his bed. He held the ice pack to my cheek. " You don't have to do this." He said saddly. "Do what?"
"Be with me. I love you but I understand if you don't want to be with me." He said softly. "My parents may have money but they've never given me love like you have. I want you." I cried. " Shhh, calm down baby." He said.