Letter

Dear Aria,
Aria is your birth name, your father picked it out. I do not know if your new family renamed you but that is the name we gave you. I think of you often, I try not to think of you too often though because giving you up is something I'm not proud of . I know you have a good life but a lot of questions. That's okay. To answer your first question, yes we love you. You were the apple of your father's eye. We wanted you so bad but I also wanted what's best for you and it wasn't us. I was 15 and he was 18. You were made from love, but being a mother at 16 with a boyfriend who wasn't allowed around her wasnt easy. I couldn't give you a lot things and im sorry. You were not a mistake though, just a lovely surprise. I hope your family is amazing and I hope you realized you are loved by many.
Love You Biological Mother
- Audrey.
I've written this letter a hundred times but this is the one that is going to be given to her if she ever wonders about me. The adoption agency she was adopted out through is wonderful. If allowed they help kids and their bio parents stay in touch. However we choose not to because we were not a good example and didn't want her fazed by our hardship.
I can still remember her tiny little hand wrapped around my finger after I had given birth. She was a gift but a gift we had to share to someone else.
What exactly Happen? Why did we give her up?

Well this is what happened.
××××
~~~
○•○•○•○●○••○●●○•°•○●○•°

"Meet me at park at 8pm." His note read
I smiled as he quickly moved on in the hall. "Ohhh girl, Michael just gave you a note." My friend Stacy said. I lightly shoved her, "He likes you Audrey, you can't be that blind...." She said.
"I hope he does. I like him a lot." I said holding the note close to my heart. I went through the day impatiently, excited to meet up with micheal.
*
"How was school sweetie?" My dad asked. " eh, okay. Freshmen year isn't as bad as I thought to would be."
" That's good. Any new friends?" He asked. I smiled big thinking of Michael. "Well....yeah. this guy Michael he's in my Art class. He's a senior. Him and I have became good friends." I said. The look on my parents face was not pleasant. They're never pleased with me. "I don't want you talking to him." My dad said. "Why?" I asked looking down at my lap. "Sweet heart, by the look on your face we can see you like him. And sorry honey your very naive. He'd have you in bed less then a week and pregnant in 2 months. We don't need another child running around this house." My mother spoke. "Hes Really nice..... and gets straight As. He's on the baseball team too." I said softly. They just laughed. " He's already got you wrapped around his finger darling. Don't be stupid." She said. I looked down at my lap. I nodded and continued to eat my food.
Tear stung my face as i waited waited to sneak out to see him. The clock finally hit 7:45pm and i started crawling out my window. I walked to the park and there he was, sitting on and bench waiting. Once he spotted me he got up. His smile faded once he saw my tears. " audrey, what's wrong?" He asked. I just shook my head. He grabbed my arm bringing me closer to him, "talk to me" He said. "Maybe their right, maybe I am naive. Your gonna take advantage of me." "What? No! No I would never do that to you. and who is they?" He asked. "My parents. " I cried. He pulled into his chest as i cried. "I would never. I like you a lot Audrey and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. " He told Me. "Promise?" I asked. "I promise." He replied. I calmed down, "sorry. I'm such a fool." I said wipping my face. "Why do you talk about yourself that way?"he asked concerned.
" My parents are always telling me how naive and foolish I am."
"Why ?" He asked.
" They expect me to be like my older brother, Joshua."
" that nearly impossible. That's to much to make you live up to. Your perfect the way you are. " He told me. "Thank you, your the only person whose ever been this nice to me." He pulled me close to him, "you know I like you....a lot." He said. I smiled, "I was hoping you did. Cause cause I like you a lot too." I smiled. "Well good because I want to get you hear so i could ask you to be my girlfriend."
"So Audrey Rose, WILL you be my girlfriend?" He giggled. I nodded quickly wrapping my arms around him. I pulled away, we started into eachothers eyes, we leaned in then had our first kiss. Sparks flew and my heart fluttered. It was magical. He was perfect and I'm falling for him hard.