Chapter 12 - Please

Authors Message: I know!!! This chapter is short and I am sorry. But bear with me. I have never written this type of story before. Like being in the future and everything so i am trying to do my best at it. But i love you all and don't forget to vote and comment!!! And share if yo

Chapter Twelve

Please

Ash's POV

I groaned in pain and I rubbed my forehead. It felt like I hit a freaking metal wall. I looked up and was so pleased of what I seen.

Titan.

I smiled so big and jumped up, holding him tight to me. "Don't ever do that to me again." I said, fright written all over my face.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me tighter. "I'm sorry. I just had to get you out of there." He told me, taking a gulp in between. I pushed away and looked up at him, studying his expression.

"What exactly happened back there?" I asked.

"I will explain later. We need to get out of here. There is going to be more coming. If we don't get out of here now, we will regret it." He told me. I nodded and he grabbed onto my hand and tossed me onto his back. He began to run as fast as I have ever seen. I held onto him like my life meant on it.

I felt like I was free as the wind hit my face. It was like being in a convertible but even faster. It felt like all my sorrows and problems were blowing away just like that. But I knew we are far from our problems. Far, far from it.

After hours of running, we are still in the woods. That's the problem of being in Virginia. There is woods after woods. But I know we are coming close to the main road because I can hear cars zooming by closer and closer we get. We came to a stop and Titan put me down. He looked at all directions, making sure no one was coming.

"We need to keep running.The farther we are away from them, the better." Titan told me. He reached for my hand but I shoved it away. He looked at me confusedly.

"Why didn't you just kill me? It would have saved you all this hassle." He looked down at the ground, shaking his head.

"I am not going to let anything happen to you. We need to find a safe place to hide before the sun light comes up." He told me. Tears began to fall from my eyes. I usually don't cry but this is so overwhelming.

"Hey." Titan said and walked over to me, brushing his thumbs across my face as he cupped my cheeks. I didn't want to look him in the eyes so I stared down at his chest. "Do you trust me?" He asked, still brushing my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Yeah, of course." I mumbled.

"Ok, then when I say I promise you that I will protect you, that is what i mean." He told me. I nodded, still looking down.

"Look at me." He demanded. I sighed and looked up at him. He smiled at me and placed his lips onto mine. I moaned to the instant electricity and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer.

He pulled away and smiled at me, i blushed and smiled back. "Let's get going." He said before placing a small peck on my lips. He lifted me up and tossed me up on his back before sprinting as fast as he could through the woods once again.

I am going to have to trust Titan. I know that he is just looking out for me, but now he has too look out for his self as well. I know how to shoot a gun and everything, I am just going to have to act tough in order to protect Titan. I can't lose him. Not now. He means everything to me. He is all I have left. We only have each other now.