Chapter Twenty Three

Draco's POV

"What the hell just happened? All I asked was why my things are in your room. That does not mean that they had to run away."

I look towards my mate while he ranted about how his simple question should not have made them leave and how the answer must be bad if they were to scared to answer.

It's now or never. I'm going to have to tell him that he is my mate. I hope he accepts me.

"Alex. There is a reason why your stuff it's in my room."

"And why is that?"

"You're stuff is in my room because that is where you are sleeping while you are here."

"And why will I be sleeping in your room with you? It's not that I have a problem with sleeping with you, I really don't. You're fun to cuddle with when I sleep. It's just that I'm curious is all."

I smiled at his words. I'm glad that he enjoys sleeping with me. I'm also glad that he enjoys cuddling with me. It gives me hope that he might actually accept me instead of rejecting me.

"Tell me Alex, what do you know about vampires?"

"What does that have to do with why I am sleeping in your room?"

"Just answer the question."

"All I know is what we learned in third year, which is that vampires can travel in the sun, despite what muggles think. Also, they don't sparkle in the sun. They have retractable fangs and the only blood that truly satisfies them is the blood of their mate. Now tell me, what does that have to do with why I am sleeping in your room?"

"You see Alex, I am a vampire and you are my mate."

My mate stared at me for a few minutes. I tried to keep my body language honest and sincere. I have no clue what he was looking for, but he seemed to have found it.

"You're a vampire?"

"Yup."

"And I'm your mate?"

"Yup."

"I see."

"Will you accept me or reject me?"

Alex looked at me for a few minutes before smiling and walking towards me and giving me a hug.

"Of course I accept you, you idiot. In the few days that we have spent together, I have gotten to know the real you and I like the real you."

"I too have gotten to know the real you and I must say that the real you is way better than the other you."

Before he could reply, a yawn escaped his mouth.

"Someone's sleepy."

"Shuddup."

"I think we should go to bed."

I proceeded to pick him up and carry him to bed. He complained at first, but eventually fell asleep in my arms. I'm glad he accepted me.