I try to remember my dream. I have a feeling of fright and confusion lingering, but I remember enough to know why it was so weird.

"I had the weirdest dream and you were there Darius." His eyes widen and I suddenly remember his voicemail from last night.

"I don't think it has to do with the reaccuring ones we used to have, as in I don't think it's planted, but it definitely had some connections. I don't remember much, but," I start saying, trying to sit up. Darius helps.

"I remember us playing football together in the park and weird things happening with the sky. Maybe colours changing, I'm not sure. But this I remember well. Sky becomes dark, pitch black, and suddenly light starts coming from the corners and we see that the darkness was actually our field being covered by a hand with a black glove. We then realize we're miniature sized and that we litteraly are pawns in their game. Something crazy happens at the end that really throws me off, but I cannot remember."

Cass looks at me like it's just one of my other weird dreams. I'm sure she's thinking about the one where I dreamt I went to a cottage with my family and some family friends and we each had arrows on fire and we had to shoot at a can of propane. The one who got an explosion would win.

I'm not saying I'm normal, but she could at least wipe thay look of pure confusion and disgust off her face.

Darius doesn't seem weirded out.

"You got my voicemail last night?"

"Yeah, I did. What was that all about?"

"I had a weird dream too, but it wasn't the one in the train, just like you. I remember walking down the halls of the university and we were together. We were talking and playing around and then everything in the school goes dark. I didn't see what caused it, because I was trying to figure out why you disappeared from beside me and I couldn't help, but feel it was because of me."

"Do you think this dream is programmed to happen too?"

He shakes his head, biting his lip.

"I have no idea, but I need to understand what's happening. I'm going to have to go see someone, May. I'll be back during the day and explain everything. For now, I need to find my own explanations."

He gets up, almost in a rush, places a kiss on my forehead and squeezes Cass' shoulder before leaving even quicker.

"What do you think that was all about?" Cass looks at me like she has her mind on something else.

"I have no idea. Wait, are you talking about his rush or the kiss? Cause I'm confused by both."

"Well, don't be. Even though you're doubting the fact that you both could have feelings for each other, it was probably a brotherly kiss. You know, trying to calm you after a nightmare."

I look at her, almost feeling queasy.

"Then, is it normal that my heart is beating even faster?"

"YES. Yes, it is, May. How long do you have to act like you don't like him?"

"Cause I don't!"

"Yeah, okay. You don't like him the same way I don't like Keller."

I scoff still holding up my smile because if I wasn't obliged to be mad at her and to defend myself, I'd probably be laughing now.

"Do you even know his first name?"

"Yeah," she says as if it's obvious. She stares at the floor then me. "It's, eum, I know this. Don't tell me. MIKE! Yep, it's Mike. I knew that from the beginning."