DERP JOURNAL!

Copyright of- WHAT THE FUCK THIS ISN'T COPYRIGHTED !!!!!

So I know I'm a nerdy, gothic, oddball, but get this: I feel like being in touch with fellow awepic wattpadders . Or wait, is that wattpaddians? I donno. So I'm writing this , pretty much a journal of awesomeness that teaches you life, love and- AW HEEEEEELLLLLLLL NAH. It doesn't teach you anything but how to deal while I deal with awesomeness.

I'm really just opening up to you all when I can't to others :)

First I must , I suppose tell you a bit about myself. I love Shakespeare, Adam Levine , Alex Evans , GIR, rock metal alternative things, MUSIC IS MY LIFE, and um... I hate ketchup.

I mean COME . ON. CUNTY 'TOMATO' SUGAR SHIT SLOP IS DISGUSTING . speaking of , on just dance four (I'm obsessed with just dance ) there's a song called 'the ketchup song' ( Oh uck) and its in gibberish, not like the fun Lewis Carroll Jaberwocky , but gibberish. In the mix of that gibberish it mentions poop, boobs, and the desert. I believe that's how you make ketchup : you put a pile of poop and severed from a woman boobs, and stick them in the goddamn desert . Wonderful, right?

I will now move on, seeing as this makes you uncomfortable, to some of my favorite vocabulary words:

Beez: a painfully unfunny dumbass,

Synonym(s):bitch

Squal: a loud sound usually from a bird. Synonym(s): ....

Piquant: appeasing to the mind. Synonym(s): pleasant

Now combine them you say? In a sentence you ask?

THAT SQUALLING BEEZ WAS NOT THE LEAST BIT PIQUANT TO ME.

Yes I know. Weirdly epic. RATATATTAT. That's how I roll! Like a nerd !

"...they see me mowin', mah' front lawn, they all think I'm just too white n' nerdy!.."

COME TO THE NERD SIDE !

FOODSES TO EATSES, precccioooouusss:

Pickles

French fries in ranch dressing

Popping bobas/juice poppers

Dried tomatoes

Grilled apples

Takis

Scooby doo fruit snacks

Chalupas

Cosmic brownies

Mangos ....

To be continued....

I like the Cheshire Cat

Damn my laundry basket is full and I gots no clean clothes. Wait a sec. I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEED.

Which is another thing that's super hate-able . I'm talking bout when peeps wanna hold a word for like thirty syllables texting-wise , but they end up putting more consonants than vowels.( example : HE DIIEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.)

I mean , how many times do you need to say that? It would really be like d d d d d d d d d d d d d , or p p p p p p p p p p or y y y y y y y y y y y y y y. It's annoying. And trust me I'd know annoying. AKA my brother, and boxxybabbee on YouTube, and JWOWs with misshannahminx on YouTube . What a waste of YouTube.

*sigh.

I LOVE PEWDIEPIE AND TOBUSCUS AND SMOSH.

I almost spelled tobuscus like tobiscis.

Is that like a flower? NO THAT'S HIBISCUS YOU NERD!

My middle name is rose.

"I love cats, I love every kind of cat, I just wanna hug em all , but I can't , can't hug every cat..."

God I have HOMEWORK. Ack ack ack EW whhhhhhhhyyy.

Me: I refuse to do homework .

Lil Johnny: but how will you survive mr. Wiggle's wrath?

Me :

"I- I will survive ! ........"

I don't know the rest of the damn lyrics.

FLYING MUSHROOM ! BUHHZOOOOM !

Not really. Signs bitches!

🌞🐊🐙😻👄👅💦💫🙉➿💠🏨🎃🔮🎁🎋💿"

You aren't bitches, I'm sorry. I got lost in my mind.

Pooping on cows.

Hehehe. So. Tell me, sir , is this the first time you've got the fuck annoyed out of you? Wwhhhhhhhaaaat?!? I didn't annoy you?

Did I annoy you? Maybe? Tell me in el comments . I wiiiiiiiiilllll

Read them.

Good day to you all.....

🌀So I end this convo/journal entry with llamas.