6

6

Thank you to @xoxocat for the amazing banner!!!

We spent the rest of the day walking around the pack grounds.

Phoenix had waved and did a manly bro shake thing with the men he walked passed.

"Hey Phoenix, do you have a gamma?" I asked curiously.

He shook his head.

"I need to find a new one." Since it was a short crisp and to the point statement I decided not to push it any further.

We had a really good dinner, hell Phoenix knows how to cook.

I fell asleep wrapped in Phoenix's arms, I felt him sniff me, which creeped me out a bit, but was normal for mates. I mean I hoped it was....

Sighing I heard Phoenix's voice whisper.

"Lark?"

"Yes?"

"I kinda like you"

I smiled as the silence settled between us, "I kinda like you too"

I woke up in the morning with a smile on my face, but It quickly dropped when I realized Phoenix's body wasn't next to mine.

'Lark,

I have an Alpha meeting- it will finish at around 5pm'

I looked at the clock and realized it was 9 in the morning. Letting out a large sigh, I got up and took a shower. I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and an oversized white t-shirt and paired it with some white vans. Putting my wet hair in a messy bun, I made my way downstairs. Kellan and Ashlee were currently making out on the kitchen counter, while Kennedy was gagging in the corner. An amused smirk took over my features.

"So whats for breakfast?" I asked

They quickly seperated, Kellan almost tripping over his feet and hitting his head on the cabinet.

"Shit" Kellan whispered and Ashlee flinched, glaring at him. "Sometimes I hate this mating pain thing" She mumbled rubbing her head as well.

I chuckled and made my way in the kitchen, grabbing some toast, and buttering it. Not daring to go to the counter where Ashlee was currently sitting on.

I did not want to think about what else had happened on the counter.

I involuntary shivered thinking about that nasty stuff.

After eating my toast, I went out for a walk-walking around the pack grounds was one of my favorite things to do. Our pack was fairly large, and surprisingly everybody looked happy, children were giggling and parents were waving. I waved back and continued to walk further in the woods.

A slight woodsy scent hit me, I didn't know this path since it was the opposite way of Aarons pack. I decided to turn around, feeling slightly creeped out. Suddenly a tight rope made its way around me,like I was lassoed.

I easily ripped it to shreads, and turned around growling.

'Phoenix, I'm pretty sure someones trying to kidnap me'

The wolf, who I had now assumed was a rouge growled at me, since he probably could tell that I was mindlinking someone.

'Where are you' Phoenix boomed in my head.

I couldn't reply right away since the wolf leaped at me. I side stepped him and he crashed into the tree. I looked around and more kept coming.

"Honey, why don't you shift" One man spoke creepily.