5.5

5.5

 Thank you to @xoxocat for the amazing banner in the last chapter!

"Kellan, we aren't doing a rematch." I spoke chuckling at him.

"Come on! How'd you beat me in HALO?"

"It's really not that hard"

He grumbled things and Phoenix chuckled tightening his arms around my waist. I smiled, leaning over and reaching for the chip bowl which was right in my view. Grabbing a few chips I put them in my mouth, then, taking the last one and throwing it at Kellan-he quickly glared at me.

"Come on Kenn!" He spoke to Kennedy as she rolled her eyes.

"Kellan, I'm not versing you"

"Damn it" He grumbled,knowing that nobody wanted to play against him. Sometimes it worried me on how violent he could be.

I small silence passed between us and the doorbell rang.

"Kennedy! Kellan!" I heard a women yell. A woman with auburn hair walked in with a man next to her who had blonde hair. A little 7 year old boy was in their arms, "Kennedy-please hold Asher" The woman almost begged. Kennedy rolled her eyes and took the little boy in her arms.

"Why aren't you walking Asher?"

"Because my legs hurtttt" He complained. Kennedy chuckled, rolling her eyes at him.

"Whom is this?" The woman asked looking at me.

"Thats Phoenix's mate Skylark" Kellan yelled. The woman looked over with me her eyes large.

"Oh my goodness! Scar has told me so much about you! It's an honor to finally meet you" She beamed. I smiled, "Thank you..."

"April" She replied filling in her name for me, "And this is Cody, my mate" She spoke smiling. I shook hands with him.

They left soon after that, Kennedy stayed with me, introducing Asher to me. He was the cutest little thing, he had blonde hair and brown eyes. He looked just like Cody, except for the eyes of course.

"When I get older I wanna be like fiasco!" the little boy spoke, I looked at Kennedy and she shook her head smiling.

"He means Picassio, Asher here loves to paint"

The little boy nodded jumping up and down, smiling from ear to ear. Phoenix and Kellan had to go through pack things so once April and Cody left they quickly went to the office.

"I'm much better then him!" Asher told us jumping around. I smiled at his cuteness, Why must all children be adorable?

Phoenix came back at 10:59, almost breaking rule number one. I joked to him about it and he, extremely tired, just chuckled lazily. I walked up the stairs and got ready for bed, taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth. Once I finished I walked out to see Phoenix already passed out on the bed. And for once-willingly I slipped in to the bed next to him.

We woke up the next morning, I felt Phoenix's strong arm around me.

Does anyone ever have that urge to pee in the morning?

Well I have it right now, and I swear I'm gonna pee all over the bed if he doesn't let me go.

I squirmed in his grip, after moving around for a bit, I turned to him, poking his sleeping figure.

"Phoenix" I whispered.

No reply

"Phoenix" I repeated.