skype

michael: heyyy lukeyyyy :-P

luke: hai michael

michael: i'm bored af

luke: me too D-:

michael: we should skype!!!!

luke: yaaa

michael: we haven't done it before so it'll be cool

michael: what's ya skype?

luke: lukethepenguin96

michael: nice.

luke: don't judge. i made it when i was 15

michael: i ain't judgin no one 😹

luke got up from his spot on his black leather couch and made his way to his poster covered room. he grabbed his laptop, which wasn't a macbook like everyone else his age had, it was a cheap dell laptop that his mum got him when he turned 16.

the tall blonde rushed to the mirror to make sure he looked okay, he wanted to look good for his crush. while fixing up his messy blonde hair, the skype ringtone rang out of his laptop.

luke ran to his bed (tripping on the clothes that were scattered across the floor) and jumped onto it. he ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath. luke was nervous, so nervous.

he accepted the call and was greeted by a pale, black haired boy. luke could see the old hotel wall in the background, the cream paint peeling off the wall. "hey" luke breathed out
"hi" michael replied softly, a smile taking over his face.
"this is so weird, like actually seeing your face for the first time without looking at a picture"
"it is, but i love it" michael giggled
"so, how's life been treating you?"
"it's been great. ever since i stared talking to you and left calum, i've been so happy"
"aw that's great" luke smiled widely "i'm happy that you're happy"

the two teens skyped for hours, luke noticed the time was 11:10pm and he knew it was time to tell michael his feelings ((a.n. LOL THIS IS GONNA BE SO CHEESY)) he bit his lip as the time turned to 11:11. breathing out loudly, he told michael he needed to tell him something. "michael, what i'm about to tell you i never thought i'd tell you in a million years"
"don't worry you can tell me, i won't laugh"
"i like boys." luke paused, sighing "and in particular i like you."
"wh-what?" michael stuttered
"michael, i'm in love with you"
"i'm sorry, i-i have to go" michael said before ending the call
"idiot" luke yelled at himself "of course he wouldn't be happy about you loving him how stupid can you be?" tears steamed down his face

luke shut his laptop and put it back where he got it from. he pulled his sheets over him and fell asleep to the thought of michael.