The "Request To Join" Button

Did you stumble upon this account?
I see you were only being nice by clicking that big blue button, but we are no account, we're a RPG.
What's that you ask?
Role Play Group (RPG).
if you don't know what role play is, we will show you later.
The big blue button is what we call the "Request To Join" button.
Yes, you can read fine. We just referred to it as the "Request To Join" button.
Now by "we" I mean me and my admins.
I'm the owner of this group called "Top_Dog_RPG", my personal account is called Deadly_Foul_Player, yes, you call follow me and on that account call it the "Follow" button.
We do various kinds of role plays here, you can even request a role play, If you want to create one aware an admin. And if someone called Wolf or Wings or Goddess or Star or various others come on here and boss you around, don't mind them, they are my admins and they are very sweet, nice, loving people who want nothing but loving and caring friends and yes they are random.
But my rules are:
-If you are younger than 13, ask an admin before joining any role play!
- (For @KittaiKatSweg) Cussing is allowed(in role play or if you are joking and don't curse at sensitive or people younger than 13.
- Unless I say otherwise!!! S*x, mating, and breeding are through Private Message(PM).
-if I follow you, you're in the RPG.
- no suicidal posts allowed on profile.
- things like hate, self harm or innappriate things should reported, or if it's not self harm or ain't repeated just mute it.
-no spamming
- permission from me before changing anything.
-you may not edit role plays.
-you may create role plays.
- top admins have right to do more things than normal admins, and they may order you.
-do not back talk promoted admins.
-members ask admins for doing things, but if an admin and a promoted/top admin argue or fight, listen to top admin and report the nonpromoted  admin.
~no excuses especially lame ones!!!!
~you obey all admins, admins obey promoted admins and all  admins obey me, simalar to a food chain!!!
~No bullying!!!!! It's unacceptable!
~No racism!!!! I'm not even the one to joke around with about a race!!!!! I will get a Chihuahua(Mexico), Border Collie(Scotland), German Shepherd(German), Papilon (France for Butterfly), American Pit Bull, Welsh Corgi.and Pug(Chinese for fist, pugnus) to all slap you silly to give you the true meaning of funny: people who deserve it getting payback and justice. *evil laughs* let's laugh at you now for making fun of people!

Admins if you have suggestions, contact me at Deadly_ Foul_Player
At Wattpad.com, I'm jk, on Wattpad.
Admins you can not edit thus page but you may post updates or important info here.
One of my top admins are:
Star(Starfire)

Oh, and if I follow you, it means I'm asking you to join and if you follow back, it means you accept.